• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was the name of that shady guy from a couple years back?

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
Any of you remember that guy from a year or two back that was making bad deals, collecting money from for sale adds for things that didn't exist, and so on. His name was like Cameron or Chris or something. There is a guy over on a Land cruiser forum I frequent that seems to be pulling the same crap and he's in socal in the high desert. His adds and his "know it all" attitude are shooting up some familiar red flags. I don't want to make any accusations until I can gather some facts on the guy. I know I almost bought a set of used tires from him and I remember he collected money from a few NAXJA members and then never delivered the parts or never met them at the meeting point. I'm sure someone on here remembers him and his screen names. He had a few on here. He also used to show up on a Lexus IS site claiming a buch of bs garbage and making bad deals over there. I think he was on Pirate4x4 and and an explorer site ripping people off.

Last edited:
Kameran, iirc his brother was Chris, or so he claimed. Probably the same person?

He's going through the court system right now iirc.

That's the name! Thanks. Well there is a Chris over on mud that is pulling the same craaap and making the same type of accusations. I'm pretty confident this is the same guy. I'm gonna go back and look at his old threads and a few fourms now that I know his screen name and see if I can pull together a few matching quotes/statements. All the signs point to this being the same guy. We once again have another victim.

On Pirate, they listed his known screen names as
Kamaran
tryingtohard
casual
Pinion XJ
sneakyxj
sneakierxj

Probably some others as well.

edit: From another thread on him on CF
86-chief(cherokee forum)
kamaran(cherokeeforum)
kammie(cherokee forum)(is fourom)
dezertxj88(jeep forum)(variuos k5 forums)
whitexj2(cherokeeforum)

Last edited:
There is some data floating around here about the specific charges. If it can be shown that he's up to his tricks again, a call to the prosecuting attorney's office just might be in order.

There is some data floating around here about the specific charges. If it can be shown that he's up to his tricks again, a call to the prosecuting attorney's office just might be in order.

That's another reason why I want to get my facts together and have some real evidence before I expose him. I want to make SURE this is the same guy before I make accusations.

Shoot. I just finished gathering some spot on quotes and went over to the mud site to post them and the moderators already closed down the thread. Plenty of yota guys had figured out his scamming and were hating on him. I will send a PM to the moderators so they know who they are dealing with. Thanks for the name and his screen names. Those were very helpful.

He is also active as "Weezy" at Dezert Rangers. His name is Kamaran Kenton-Leigh Wain. Also known to have used the names Justin, Jeremy Vogel and probably a few more.

Here's a pic of him.

CASUAL_TOTY2011.png

Last edited:
Yup.

He is going by 88XJ on some other forums now too. expeditionportal.com is where I first saw him selling LED lights, got a phone #, did some searching and sure enough.

I wonder if it is Kamaran. If so he is also doing advertising at Expedition Portal for another seller of LEDs here in our forum. Wonder what desertjr has to say about that? He is also hunting for a 1 inch reamer over there, just like desertjr in here.LOL. It also seems that both are having a blown engine and building a stroker :dunno::idea::moon:

Last edited:
Back