• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is everyones plans for the 4th?

loon to buck is doable, i just spoke with a buddy of a buddy today who did it and this past weekend and they were fine. Just said to bring extra bug repelant as all the wetness is creating a haven for dirty rotten skin eaten larva.
check out the pirate link at the top they have pics....

This was the norm about as far in from the East as Miller Lake. Some places you had to winch down an 8' snow bank to get into the water then up the same on the other side winched all day & I'm on 40s w/ no overhangs. I'd say fine to start in but don't plan on going through by then.
263510_221801934507619_203925396295273_765099_7695428_n.jpg

i'll be up at loon chalet un-loading off trailer mid day friday and head in then, come back sunday or monday depending on what happens. So whose all coming?

i wont make this 4th to the Con...been the last 4 yrs. kinda sucks but moneys tight and I have a few things to do on the POS rear main, all oils and ujoints in the rear shaft with odds and ends... I will be up in a couple weeks.

have fun Mike!! we had fun last year!

14-15th im thinking ...nothing set yet but im working on it..I know im going in July.

A friend and I are catching Amtrak in Martinez in the morning and heading for Omaha, Nebraska. 40 hours one way. We have an ice chest filled with MGD, a flask of Makers Mark and all the snacks you could want. I have a feeling everyone on the train will know us before we hit Nebraska. Some may even be able to stand us.

4th of July in the Heartland. I have family in Hastings and my bud has relatives in Omaha, so we will be driving across the state. We should get our fill of corn, beef, brew and broads and then return back on next Saturday.

Happy Independence Day weekend:us:

4th of July in the Heartland. I have family in Hastings and my bud has relatives in Omaha, so we will be driving across the state. We should get our fill of corn, beef, brew and broads and then return back on next Saturday.

Happy Independence Day weekend:us:

That's freaking awesome, Kelly. Enjoy.

Back