• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What else do I need for a proper lift?

Oh and it doesn't say that the track bar that comes with the RE 4.5 lift is adjustable. So is it or do I need to upgrade? Alright well it's looking like I'm gonna get the RE 4.5 superflex, control arm drop brackets, a steering stabilizer, and some shocks that I haven't decided on yet. Gonna wait on the sye and driveshaft. Is there Anything else that's aust have?

Why not just go to the RE 5.5 instead of buying the drop brackets separately? It will probably come out somewhat close to the same price and the 5.5" comes with the trac-bar drop bracket on the frame side and the better trac bar.

To answer your question though, yes the RE1600 that comes with the 4.5" kit is adjustable.

and just a little note to save you some money, there are a lot of vendors on here that will give members discounts. So if you pay up the $30 (or whatever it is now) you just might save a few hundred on your kit rather then buying it directly from RE.

Try PMing FullSizeXJ, Richard has always been awesome to me when it comes to RE stuff.

I would fully recommend you saving your pennies and buying an SYE and a CV DS. You dont want any vibes that will blow apart your U-Joints and you dont want to be flexed out and your stock DS coming off the splines and spewing oil all over the trails...

Last edited:
Back