• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do you think?

3" lower control arms? That's mighty short. Mine have gotta be like 16" or something.

What are you doing for uppers? Or is this a 2 link? ;)

You didn't ask for this, but I am going to provide some insight incase you want it and didn't ask :moon: .

1. I have NO experience with Skyjacker and plan on keeping it that way.

And your experience with a brand name would mean what to me or anyone else how?

wtf :roflmao:

I just checked mine, they're about 36" and change.

Oh, and howdy Cal! How'd you find this thread? :D

-----Matt-----

My ex girlfriend would tell you I found this thread because I get around.

Then she would have called you a slut and thrown a beer at me.

And your experience with a brand name would mean what to me or anyone else how?

wtf :roflmao:
He said that as a preface, a caveat, fully admitting that the info he was providing did not specifically relate to Skycrapper. Does that mean the rest of the things he said were meaningless?

-----Matt-----

IBTL
popcorn.gif

Ok
Thank you, you don't think skyjacker is soft. You don't think they make there own shocks.
That's what I was trying to get out of this.

But
Learn to read!!!
I ordred the coils and shocks and they are costing me 207 form work. As in I did not buy yet!!! That's why iam asking!

I may run the spacer if needed like I said be for.

And I'm at 4.5 to 5 inchs now so its not much more but I have a bullsh*t halfa*s front setup that I did last year to go to browns camp in a hurry with everyone.
Now I wanna do it right.

So you think RC is softer.
But you have never seen or had skyjaker your just THINKING that its stiff!

Not to worry guys, I appreciate being stood up for, but I have pretty thick skin.

1. I am certain that I can read well above the average age in this country.
2. I was under the impression that when you ordered them, you had bought them.
3. From my memory (not the greatest) Sky Jacker is relatively stiff (apparantly there is info to say I am leaning in the right direction?).
4. No, I don't believe they make their own shocks, I could be wrong, just my guess from the top of my head, they didn't in the past (again, I could be wrong).

Either way, do your self a favor. Don't buy shocks till you have your suspension set up and installed and you can measure your compressed and extended lengths you need.

Karl, enjoy the install :)

Michael

4. No, I don't believe they make their own shocks, I could be wrong, just my guess from the top of my head, they didn't in the past (again, I could be wrong).
There are only a few manufacurers of shocks in the world; most different "brands" merely rebadge one of these few major shocks.

-----Matt-----

Pics?:laugh2:

-Alex

Not that its relevant, but I appreciate the hookup with the Masterpull sponsorship. ;)

Don't let the cute fool you. When you aren't looking its a beer bottle to the back of the head.

kate.jpg

Not that its relevant, but I appreciate the hookup with the Masterpull sponsorship. ;)

Don't let the cute fool you. When you aren't looking its a beer bottle to the back of the head.

kate.jpg

Not a problem, I hope the lines worked out alright.

Are those Buffy action figures on the wall?:roflmao:

-Alex

talking about mine being a 10" i do have 7.5" coils with 2" spacer and in the rear i have a 4.5" leaf and 2.5" spacer and it sits level. i think they gave me 5.5" instead of the 7.5"

Back