• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you think my XJ is worth?

Nuke Proof

NAXJA Forum User
I have to sell my XJ to pay for some other items, but I really have no idea what it is worth. Can I get some help on a good asking price?

It is an 89' with a 96 motor, AX15, NP231, non disco dana 30 (4.10 gears), Ford 8.8, one ton steering, 6" Clayton long arm, 33" KM2's (about 200 miles on them) and steel wheels.

Thanks in advance guys

add up the money you spent on parts, divide in half, and add it to 1000$ if your XJ is clean. that's about the most anybody is going to pay and when i say clean i mean no rust.

at least around here anyway.

With out pictures it would be hard to tell.

"land of stupid gun laws" are you in IL?

my guess would be start at 2500 and let someone talk you down to a fair price. if it were me i would low ball you at 1200 bucks and see if i could get it around 1500-1700. you have to remember these things are anything but rare, how you have it set up is great for people that know Cherokees but not everybody does so they will be looking at an old 89 cherokee with a lift and mud tires.

He does however have a 5spd which are harder to find. That helps a bit on the price to the right buyer

Back