• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do you do for a living?

Fergie said:
Does someone read Mr. Kyosaki(sp)?
Actually I haven't. I just looked him up though and his stuff is the same info provided by successful wealth accumulators. Following that advice can make a person wealthy in one generation. Provided one does not get too terribly sucked into being a consumption junkie...

Take my two uncles. One's a spender, the other a hoarder. Spender looks rich, fine cars, nice home, high paying job, but no real wealth to speak of.
Other uncle is a tradesman and lives quite frugally, drives an old Ford pickup, lives in a house he built 30 years ago by hand, and is worth a couple of million right now. To look at them both you'd assume the spender is richer, but it just ain't the case.

I read it somewhere that the spender is "Big Hat, no Cattle", but the hoarder has a "Small Hat, lots of Cattle"...

Beware Affluenza.

Marine Corps SSgt, 3529, Motor Transport Maintenance Chief.

Field Service Engineer for a Manufacturer of Semiconductor equipment.
I get to do alot of traveling, which can be a pain, because I am also a Full time Dad

I still do not know what I want to do when I grow up???, hey and I am 31!

The lastest Jobs was working for a Member of Parliament in Canada, then off to HR at a Employment Service. Now I am wanting to go North(Yellowknife!), however a opportunity came up in Cali and one in Ohio, Soooo I do not know what I want to do!

decision decisions decisions..................uhmmmmmmmmm

So far at this time I am a receptionist in a office full of girls! (I am the only guy!)

Jeff

Firefighter/Paremedic for the city of Arlington Tx. I also own a small lawn buisness that pays for the xj and my wheelin' trips.

I must say, for those of you that are undecided in a career, being a firefighter is an option that should be considered. :thumbup:

Student in Engineering

Can't believe this isn't on this post anywhere
Hi. I'm, uh, I'm a pet psychiatrist. I sell couch insurance. Mm-hmm, and I - and I test-market positive thinking. I lead a weekend men's group, we specialize in ritual killings. Yeah, you look great! God, yeah! Hi, how are you? Hi, how are you? Hi, I'm Martin Blank, you remember me? I'm not married, I don't have any kids, and I'd blow your head off if someone paid me enough

I work at Kentucky Fried Chicken. I sell biscuits and gravy all over the Southlands

I'm a professional killer.
Do you have to do postgraduate work for that?

I was sitting there alone on prom night, in a goddamn rented tuxedo, and my whole life flashed before my eyes. And I realized finally, and for the first time, that I wanted to kill somebody.

I'm hurt... I'm pissed... gotta find a new job!

Back