• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What 49"s with 6" of lift looks like.

BrettM said:
everyone is a comedian, except not.

what is the joke there? i missed it... :D

The 8.8 is more than sufficient to handle 49's. All you would have to do is swap in some 27 spline mustang shafts and probably 3.07 gears AT LEAST. While youre at it might as well ditch the diff cover for good, you dont need excessive weight.

Puma297 said:
The 8.8 is more than sufficient to handle 49's. All you would have to do is swap in some 27 spline mustang shafts and probably 3.07 gears AT LEAST. While youre at it might as well ditch the diff cover for good, you dont need excessive weight.

Don't be an idiot. Do you know how dumb that would look? Terry, you need Clear Gearz http://www.cleargearz.com/

hmmm what about running some tractor axles or something that would put the tires outside of the body of the XJ?
That would be badass just dont try to go down a trail or a road.

BUCKYXJ said:
hmmm what about running some tractor axles or something that would put the tires outside of the body of the XJ?
That would be badass just dont try to go down a trail or a road.
Like this?
4kfx3n

HaZakated said:
LOL.....................thats what im talking about! Got Ladder? WoW.....cant stop looking at it....
I especially like the white lettered Boggers on the Runner next to that tractor tired contraption.

now ats what i b talkn bout! he dun goter dun! ( damn, i wanted to do that first !!!! ) LOL...LOL he even did the leaf conversion. i wonder how it rides????

steagall9301 said:
now ats what i b talkn bout! he dun goter dun! ( damn, i wanted to do that first !!!! ) LOL...LOL he even did the leaf conversion. i wonder how it rides????

little bit of tire hum on the highway, and some body roll when he's dico'd, but other than that its pretty good.

Beej said:
Methinks perhaps Terry has transformed into a troll....

:D

BIG%20FISH%20001.JPG

Ohhhhhhhhhh.....that's a niiiiiiiiiice striper!!!!!!

The cherokee with the big meats is hot too!!

Back