• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

I haven't done much with the real jeep because it's too cold for me to be outside busting knuckles so I've stayed inside where it's warm and working on the RC's. I stripped down one chassis and sand blasted it. The plan is to cut out parts and weld in new lines. It's a steel wraith chassis and I'm tired of it looking like a wraith. So, with the dismantle of that rig, I needed something to still drive in the mean time. I threw together my old SCX10 chassis. There is way too much suspension travel so I'm going to run limit straps.

Nice Calendar.

And I have a Wraith as well. Bone stock though. I need a set of transmission gears.

Haha I always make sure I order one when I'm in it:patriot:

I assume the idler gear stripped? That's the usual suspect. Even though a replacement is only $4, just go ahead and get steel trans gears and never have a problem again.

Am I the only one that noticed that it was Flex's rig on the front of the calendar?

Nope, I saw it too. It's from the Helipad at Harlan.

That was a fun trip.

NAXJAFLOG2014-3784_zps4fd339f4.jpg

NAXJAFLOG2014-3770_zps5309cfa9.jpg

NAXJAFLOG2014-3699_zps7ef3f79d.jpg

the giant look of disappointment from everyone in the parking lot when the nascar trailer pooped out a 500$ cherokee was a winner too.

The Fundra was NOT pleased with the hill climb to get to the camping spot either. But that may have more to do with Josh's driving style vs. the truck :D

Replaced steering box in Red, axle bearings in the 8.8 on White and header in Black (not pictured because he was late)
So just a typical weekend.
3jSyAO4.jpg

I need to bite the bullet and go to Winrock at some point.

Back