• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Got it sitting on the springs at ride height.

D60Swap021.jpg

holy crap man...38's?

Looking good, amigo. Must be nice to have a garage.

Oh yeah, the jeep slept in the garage last night and I have a few projects lined up for it already. It is so nice to need or want to do something to be able to go right to the tools and parts.

Next on deck:
Spacers and shackle relocation brackets
Headlight harness up grade
Headliner with 3 dome lights/map lights (Driver, backseat, and cargo)

Hey ghost you going to make it to Windrock at the end of may? I want to see that beast on the trails!

Nope I will not go to Winrock, they charge too much IMHO.

hmm my friend stabbed me in the back (not litterally).
got a front shaft in so i have 4wd now finally.
started tinting my windows. luckly i have some extras to start with. maybe finish them up tomarrow if its not raining.
and if i cant get my air cont fixed i'ma turn it into O.B.A.

So you got stabbed in the back and shafted in the front? Yikes...sounds like a night of too much drinking. :laugh3:

Sorry, just trying to make light of it...;)

the only thing i actually got accomplished was staining the book case i built the other weekend, but i am trying to line up some upgrades for the near future... can you say 8.8, re-gear axles, spring over, and 36 iroks :D

no, I say tons, 40"s and stroker

Went to the Dixie Gun and Knife Show, got a couple things , no biggie. Boxed the belly skid with 1/4" angle, test fit it, ready to plat the bottom of it now and install. Picked up my jaw after seeing Ghost's tractor on 42's... dayum.

I noticed a broken rear shock as I was going out with my wife to do some shopping. Told her I needed to check it out so she went with out me.

So i changed out shocks, and did not go shopping. It does not get much better then that!

Coop

I looked forlornly at the jungle I have growing in my back yard. Stupid rain.

Me too. I just watched it rain. Worked on a model kit.

Went to dad's B-day party and watched True Lies Sunday. Got my little girl registered for pre-K on Monday.

Wash, waxed and changed the oil not only in the new (to me) XJ but in the wife's Exploder as well.
Imagine my surprise when I found actual grease zerks on the steering components! Now my grease gun has a purpose again!
BTW, someone could have told me that the filter won't fit out the bottom of the Jeep, what a mess...

Back