• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wanted to show off my hard work

You welded a 30 ?

Yes sir, welded 30 with chromo shafts worked for 6 trips now, seems pretty tough. Ive binded it to the max over and over. Havent jumped it yet.....

This is my bros cherokee with 47" ltb and rockwells. Its knarly

So why did you plum the radiator to the fender tubes? What route does the coolant flow?[/QUOTE
I had to plum it somehow, either add extra pipe or use existing. The coolant flows through fender tubes, goes to a 2x6 that is framing for boatsides and them shoots under seats and back to radiator. I turned under the seats to outside so it doesnt heat up the cab

Last edited:
So why did you plum the radiator to the fender tubes? What route does the coolant flow?
I had to plum it somehow, either add extra pipe or use existing. The coolant flows through fender tubes, goes to a 2x6 that is framing for boatsides and them shoots under seats and back to radiator. I turned under the seats to outside so it doesnt heat up the cab. I will post a pick soon

Last edited:
Why so many redundant tubes? Makes it just look heavy. Do you have any supports thru the cab? If not id recommend it since the entire middle is unsupported. Kinda dig that visor thing on the front.

There is a bar behind both sets of seats. I need to do an x but, really dont want to. Im adding gussets and then will fix it up with beauty rings or something. The redundant bars and gussets are so i can roll down a hill and live! Its all DOM too. Ive seen cages bend and break at those points

Alot of stuff is going to have to change when i do the shock mounts, alot of work to do still here

This is just a temp paint job but i kind of like the black

gotta do something about those round house vents...

I had to build a house for my jeep. Im expecting the trusses to show up on the 28th.

I bought a big diesel truck to tow!!!

I completely pimped my trailor out...
New load range g tires, 8 inches wider, d rinds every few feet, all new suspension, new deck winch, tool box, 12 volt deep cycle battery, solar charger, 6 foot tall light bar with 4 cree fog lights, electric jack, 4 outriggers, painted the bottom and exposed metal, all new led lighted incl. Backup lights, rebuild all the removable sides and made a tool to pry them up, 2 spare tire mounts, anti sway kit, checked all hubs.... just spent like 6 mo. On it.... i guess i was working a shitload...

Im going to continue my build here in a month when i have a roof on my shop. Its been sitting with a bent front dana 35 housing so... im done with 35, i have a set of rockwells that are ready to go... thanks eveyone, i will post trailor and trucks soon!!!!!!!!!!

view

Back