• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: 1996-1999 Cherokee

BigSteve

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I have been scouring the internet for a 1996-1999 Cherokee. I want a 4 door, 4 wheel drive, automatic, 4.0L with ac. If you guys have a line on something like that let me know, please!

I would prefer stock but if its built in a way thats appealing to me and not beat to crap then I would still be interested. This is going to be my daily driver/weekend toy. I will also be using it for my yearly trip to Rubicon.

i have a 96 Xj Classic 4 dr red.4x4 with 231 tfc. aw4 trans 4.0 aprox 232500 on the odo.power windows, locks.cruise oh console.a/c.3 inch lift. front springs and helper springs i believe are rough country. rancho shocks. both front and rear have bar pin eleminators. sway bar disconnects.Teraflex adjustable trac bar.3.55 gear dana 30 and 8 1/4. both open.Rubicon rims with 245/75/16 Mtr's aprox 20% tread life.there is some minor damage near the right rear quarter near the tail light. this was my daily driver for about 3 years. pvt your email ill send you some pictures and a price.

Thank you for the offer but I am going to pass. I would like to get something with less than 200k on the odometer. I probably should have put that on my original post. I sincerely appologize.

Hey guys I have been scouring the internet for a 1996-1999 Cherokee. I want a 4 door, 4 wheel drive, automatic, 4.0L with ac. If you guys have a line on something like that let me know, please!

Since I am unsure on how to modify my original post. I am looking for the above described. Stock or modified with under 200k miles.

Back