• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: 16x8 Wheels off TJ/LJ(Moabs)

docb65

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a set of the Moab 16"x8" rims off a TJ/LJ(5x4.5"). My daily driver XJ needs new tires(for the winter, spring or summer the tread would be good) so I'm looking for a set of the 16"s. See lots of take offs from JK's out there, but of course those are 17's & the wrong bolt pattern(5x5")

Doc

I have a package deal option for you......TJ 16 x 8 Wheels, 285/75/16 tires and 1.25" billet wheel spacers to provide the correct backspacing for this tire/wheel combo. PM me and we can discuss.
IMG_4440_zpsdf285a16.jpg

Well, I went ahead & got 3 (Thanks Jeff!!!), now I'm looking for 1 more as soon as I can find it, maybe someone has an extra spare leftover kicking around the garage that they want to part with(like the extra Canyon & Ravine that I have...)

DR

Found a screaming deal on a full set of 5 take-offs today, so now I have 3 too many... Guess I'll just sell them back off...

Back