• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Valley Run 4/24

Thought I was going to be up for the drive tomorrow, but I think I might actually take the day tomorrow to trim my fenders.

Would like to hit up some sort of group event soon though!

Had a great time but didn't take any pics. Minor damage report:
1. Lost the passenger side mirror / minor crush to the A- pillar at the same time.
2. Scratched the front diff. (Was advised that it was perfectly normal under the circumstance. :D)
3. Wood chunks in the bead will have to be removed.

Most awesome trail repair goes to Sam... used a sledge hammer to correct a bent wheel so he wouldn't have to put on the spare.:pirate1:

Cheers,
Matt

Had a great time but didn't take any pics. Minor damage report:
1. Lost the passenger side mirror / minor crush to the A- pillar at the same time.
2. Scratched the front diff. (Was advised that it was perfectly normal under the circumstance. :D)
3. Wood chunks in the bead will have to be removed.

Most awesome trail repair goes to Sam... used a sledge hammer to correct a bent wheel so he wouldn't have to put on the spare.:pirate1:

Cheers,
Matt
That gets soooo irritating, heh. Always fun to leave them in there when I'm due for a rotate and balance at Discount, just to see the guys puzzle over why the wheels are so whacked until they notice the wood.

Love the sledgehammer deal too, used it quite a few times myself :laugh:

Photos:
IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0903.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

IMG_0907.JPG

IMG_0910.JPG

IMG_0917.JPG

IMG_0918.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

IMG_0911.JPG

IMG_0922.JPG

Last edited:
Nope it was very slippery, I tried 5 or 6 times with a ton of momentum and couldn't make it work.

-Alex

I had the same experience about a month ago. That's a tough one!

Back