• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VOTE NOW for September 2009 Rig of the Month!

VOTE NOW for September NAXJA Rig of the Month

• ktm racer 419

Votes: 55 31.6%
  • lesslimited

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • SC Rednek

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • -96JeepSpeed-

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • Begster

Votes: 59 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
aww.

this jeep did manage to last me longer than my last one though. the next one is going to be completely gutted and reinforced/caged before it touches the dirt.

Now that sounds like something to vote for... sounds like a plan too if you are wheeling so hard you're trashing your rigs.

Now that sounds like something to vote for... sounds like a plan too if you are wheeling so hard you're trashing your rigs.

all i did to this one was stiffeners from the front bumper to leaf hanger.

a cage was gonna be in the works this winter. it sucks to see another one go. but a fresh platform will make this easier and come out nicer in the long run.

the new platform is a 97 2 door. gettin excited to build it right this fall/winter!

all i did to this one was stiffeners from the front bumper to leaf hanger.

a cage was gonna be in the works this winter. it sucks to see another one go. but a fresh platform will make this easier and come out nicer in the long run.

the new platform is a 97 2 door. gettin excited to build it right this fall/winter!

Do a build thread... based on this rig I would follow it.

Back