• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VOTE NOW for September 2009 Rig of the Month!

VOTE NOW for September NAXJA Rig of the Month

• ktm racer 419

Votes: 55 31.6%
  • lesslimited

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • SC Rednek

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • -96JeepSpeed-

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • Begster

Votes: 59 33.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Official September Rig of the Month submission thread

What's this thing flexing on? The garden gnome? :D

Driveway shot

DSCF3541.jpg

Last edited:

Um......... get a cage in that friggin' thing if yer gonna do that kinda silliness...... :D

What's this thing flexing on? The garden gnome? :D

Yeah, it's actually a humongous garden gnome, but I buried him so just his pointy head was showing :D

Um......... get a cage in that friggin' thing if yer gonna do that kinda silliness...... :D

that was the plan for this winter, but the body is junk after the last comp. better off starting fresh. picking up a new rig to build this weekend.

Tough call for me between KTM & Begster, but had to go Begster when KTM said it is trashed.

Tough call for me between KTM & Begster, but had to go Begster when KTM said it is trashed.

aww.

this jeep did manage to last me longer than my last one though. the next one is going to be completely gutted and reinforced/caged before it touches the dirt.

I thought thats what you said about this one? Maybe my memory fails me. Either way, IMO both are very nice and well built rigs that I've seen in person. :thumbup: to both owners

I thought thats what you said about this one? Maybe my memory fails me. Either way, IMO both are very nice and well built rigs that I've seen in person. :thumbup: to both owners

who did you vote for?

our friendship depends on it

Wow, the voting is pretty close this month. The poll closes soon. Time to get that last little push to get you over the top. Good luck!

Wow, thanks everyone. That was a close race.

Ya, we should. You planning on being at Lobsterfest?

already made the commitment to another wheeling run that weekend. but im gonna try to make it to a nac event sooner or later

Back