• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

VOTE NOW for August 2010 ROTM

VOTE NOW for August 2010 ROTM

• tbburg

Votes: 23 14.7%
  • 1708Race

Votes: 45 28.8%
  • tone

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Loose_Nuts_Enterprises

Votes: 74 47.4%
  • GrimmJeeper

Votes: 7 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
X2!!!

but its all good, got my vote, looks like you drive like a maniac! i dig it

Thanks man, Just for fun here is the complete sequence.
ParkerJump1.jpg

ParkerJump2.jpg

ParkerJump3.jpg

ParkerJump5.jpg

ParkerJump4.jpg

Eric, I know, that you know, that our transmission blew up and we were stuck with 1st and 4th gear only. We were getting to our pit as fast as we could to change the transmission. So an hour and a half of down time and still finished third is not too shabby. I have to agree though, your junk is fast and reliable.
Dan, didn't mean anything personal with my post. My apologies if it was taken that way. Your jeep is bad ass and deserves all the votes its getting...
...but watch out... this is when I make my move... I'm in your mirror and I'm comming for ya :laugh3:

Nothing personal Eric, I know you were poking a little fun our way. It's good to know we can smash the back of your jeep, and we can all laugh about it after the race:D Good times racing with you!

I came, I saw a comanche, I voted...

looks like Loose Nuts is taking this one though! That is a hell of a rig.

they are all too awesome for me to choose one.

i am now accepting bribes

Well, that's that. Congrats to the -Nuts :D

Dan's pic is up on the front page. Might need a refresh to see it. 8-19-10

Who will be next?

September will be the last ROTM without a theme.
October will be stock height rigs
November beater/budget built rigs.
December Rig of the Year.

Look for next month's submission thread to open sometime around September 1st.

Glad I didn't see this til after the voting was done. I wouldn't have been able to decide. Awesome V8 XJ with links out back, awesome high-flying race XJ, awesome race MJ, Mike who I know pushes his rig to the limits, or fellow Desert Rat...:D

Mike who I know pushes his rig to the limits

pushed... and beyond, lol. something about ripping the hole in the trans tunnel and the back half moving around like it's ready to fall off tells me its time to start with frame plating and stiffening when it comes time to build the next one.

Back