• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

February ROTM submission thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
This months theme is MJ

lets see those sexy comanches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flores

RULES:

Must be an XJ/MJ based vehicle.
Submissions must be placed in the official ROTM submission thread.
Red letter names only.
First 5 submissions will be voted on.
One or two pictures. Pics must be hosted by the submitter, and sized properly for forum viewing.
NOTE: High resolution versions of the winning rig's pictures submitted must be provided. The original picture file MUST be provided upon winning ROTM, no re-sized or altered pictures will be allowed.
Pictures must be recently taken, maximum of 1 year old allowed.
No copyrighted photos will be allowed. Photo credits and compensation for their use will NOT be provided.
Winning rig must provide permission to use the pictures as sees fit. If you are not the owner/photographer of the picture, their permission must be available in writing (via PM ok). FAILURE TO TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF ROTM TITLE!
Winning rigs will be ineligible for the remainder of the calendar year.
Winner will be featured on the front page of

Only one picture will be selected for the forum front page and calendar, but an additional one can be used to showcase your rig for voting.

I'll play. The Ugly Truck (may she rest in peace) was bought from Nate (87manche) so it could live it its days in hospice wheeling the great southeast while the rust took her for good. The cancer had just spread too far

87 comanche longbed pioneer 4x4 (rare truck)
- Renix 4.0, ax15, np231
- hp30 4.56 gears, lockright, ruffstuff plate cover
-8.8 rear superior super 88 kit, richmond full spool, ruffstuff cover
- hacked together RE shortarm suspension. shocks and leaves thieved in the night from multiple parts piles
- rci fuel cell
-custom ugly ass flatbed, jcr front bumper
- dealer optioned chryco sunroof
- ugly and mismatched body parts, seats not totally mounted to floor, spotter holes in floor and frame everywhere.
-lots of stickers on the window for horsepower

i broke it in half at the cherokee crawl this year, the 6 months of wheeling it gave me was the most fun ive ever had in a jeep since i bought my first one ten years ago. It is currently awaiting a rust free shortbed body that it will donate its organs and soul too.

4uqa5uha.jpg

IMG_9988.JPG

we need a broken in half picture

Drove the frame wide open at both spring hangars. Bed started buckling. When the fist one went i slapped a ratchet strap on it and ran the rock garden through "your turn" without pushing the clutch in. The big dixie boggers took 45 min to run the same trail behind in tube buggies. Best truck ever
1b02b65e3beb516c7789ad3eaa687127.jpg

fd0dee0157078505c9ca8c13de85a82e.jpg

truck so good we're gonna build another just like it.

Ugly truck is dead, long live ugly truck!

This is the one that the ugly truck bits will go into.
2014-04-23%2009.03.41_zpsuhic0ehy.jpg

A rust free stock as a rock 1990 with 130K miles on it.

It does work.
2014-05-18%2018.35.00_zpskmpplhzv.jpg

and is generally an old man truck for hauling airplanes and boats.
IMG_20141012_180243_991_zpsevytvpon.jpg

IMG_20140806_150039_609_zpsrnbs0lin.jpg

30" falkens
2wd front beam
old man cap
Slider rear window.

1990 mj
14bolt 5.13 Detroit disc brakes
Hp 44 front 5.13 spartan chromoly shafts
Clayton 3 link front
Soa rear
37 12.50 17 coopers on custom built raceline beadlocks