• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Urgent: No fuel pump

Its gotta be an injector issue. I haven't done anything to the Crank Position Sensor, just the Cam Position Sensor. I am done F*ing with this thing outdoors when its 5 degrees with a negative windchill.

Its gotta be an injector issue. I haven't done anything to the Crank Position Sensor, just the Cam Position Sensor. I am done F*ing with this thing outdoors when its 5 degrees with a negative windchill.
just go test the cps(crank) real fast.i didnt read all of it, did you have spark?

I need to borrow my friends multimeter again, so set it to ohms and read across the pos and neg for the sensor? The multimeter sends out the signal for that? Sorry but electronics are really not my thing. Yes there was spark.

I read on the CrankPS, saying that maybe I wouldn't get spark (but I have spark) and my battery or voltage gauge may not work (both do), what are the proper pins on the CPS to test across? There are three. Just checking before I spend money on the sensor, and extensions for my ratchet.

As I had stated before, I have spark, and the plugs are dry. Would 12V be present at the injectors in the "Run" position or while cranking? And I'm only getting ~50 Ohms across two of the terminals on the cps plug

Mmm thought this got posted, but I guess not. The other Jeep that lives at my house CPS' checks good, I need to run back and re borrow the multimeter now, I returned it and forgot to check the injectors

Absolutely no voltage to the injectors with the key in the run position.

Pulled the CPS, napa has one. But do I get it?

Well i got a CPS from the dealership and it runs now, alls well. Thanks for everyone's help!

I couldn't tell you but I did get spark! I put 500 miles on this weekend, and it runs great.

Back