• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Urgent! Jeep has horrible vibration, shaking

yes, you need the whole thing. when i bought mine for my 89, i got it at the dealer because i couldnt find anywhere else at the time. IIRC, it was around $130.

and the picture you posted is the mount and its upside down. the part on top connects to the crossmember and in the pic. your unable to see where the trans mounts.

Has anyone with a peugeot tranny replaced their mount before? I haven't found anyone..

yes i did, its not a hard install. dont over tighten the bolts holding the mount to the trans. the case is made of aluminum and the threads can strip very easily.

yes i did, its not a hard install. dont over tighten the bolts holding the mount to the trans. the case is made of aluminum and the threads can strip very easily.

Alright, probably purchasing the ridiculously over priced mount today and will have it by tomorrow. By chance does anyone know of an auto parts store that carries this? That would be much easier than online. Thanks.

Alright, probably purchasing the ridiculously over priced mount today and will have it by tomorrow. By chance does anyone know of an auto parts store that carries this? That would be much easier than online. Thanks.

you could try napa or advanced auto, but i couldnt find one local so i went to the dealer. the dealer had it for me in 2 days.

Back