• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

*Updated: March Mudfest at Walker Valley, March 25th*

Re: March Mudfest at Walker Valley, 24th & 25th

Blkxjkrawler said:
Might want to ask Matt about my eating habits before you make such a serious statement.
I got you covered, I'll have it all hammered out in the next couple of weeks.
I prefer Bacon, and sausage, and ham.
Ryan

I've fed Matt before.... were you at the Evans trip for my biscuits & gravy? :)

I'm in if a ski race I want to go to isn't that weekend or maybe I'll split the days?

WaXJ_Skier said:
I'm in if a ski race I want to go to isn't that weekend or maybe I'll split the days?
I'll go in halves with ya... you take Tuesday and Thursday... :dunno:

Megawatt said:
It's getting closer......

Yes it is, finalized details will be posted next week. At the rate the weather is going now it might be "March Snowfest", Its looking awfully white up in dem dar hills.
Ryan

Dunno for sure if I'm gonna make this or not... I should have my rig done but we may be headed to the dunes at Florence that weekend.

J

Avanteone said:
Dunno for sure if I'm gonna make this or not... I should have my rig done but we may be headed to the dunes at Florence that weekend.

J

Yikes, I've been to Florence and had a blast, but why not Moses? I've never been there, so forgive me. Seems like a hell of a drive difference.

can't wait!

mud1059 said:
Yikes, I've been to Florence and had a blast, but why not Moses? I've never been there, so forgive me. Seems like a hell of a drive difference.

If you've never been, you have no idea. For a sand enthusiast, Moses Lake SUCKS. It is a huge drive difference, but the dunes in Oregon are AWESOME. Moses Lake is flat, and very dirty... the sand is not clean and clogs up air filters, etc. in no time.

J

That's about the same that I've heard from another party or two. Wish I'd been to Moses first to appreciate Florence. I spent 5 yrs as a marine, I've been in my fair share of sand along with hot and humid weather. I'll stick with mud for awhile.

Just found out Both my Aunts are going to be in town that weekend. I stuck doing the family thing (at least I'll be skiing). I wanted to go this sounded like fun.

WaXJ_Skier said:
Just found out Both my Aunts are going to be in town that weekend. I stuck doing the family thing (at least I'll be skiing). I wanted to go this sounded like fun.
Are they hot?? (whispered) Hey Jamez! :woohoo:

Nice Mark

:D

Seriously though, Are they hot?

Jamez.

mojojojo said:
Ahem, cough, cough. (elbows Jamez in the ribs)

Ouch, OK OK you can have one too Rod.

:laugh3:

Make sure the dogs are locked up at night

Back