• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

*Updated: March Mudfest at Walker Valley, March 25th*

Re: March Mudfest at Walker Valley, 24th & 25th

IXNAYXJ said:
I don't think even that. The DNR rep we spoke to last time never mentioned it to any of the seven rigs that were there, so I don't think so.

-----Matt-----

The DNR is a state agency. The Forest Pass is required for National Forest lands, a federal agency.

Sweet! Thanks guys. You guys are a great group to wheel with. I suppose if we camp at Walker, Alcohol is a no-no? Hey, Cody! Happy belated B-Day & did you get that cage?

RRT said:
Sweet! Thanks guys. You guys are a great group to wheel with. I suppose if we camp at Walker, Alcohol is a no-no? Hey, Cody! Happy belated B-Day & did you get that cage?

Are you not allowed to drink at the Campgrounds?

Camping overnight, I see no problem with a few drinks around the campfire.

CanMan said:
Camping overnight, I see no problem with a few drinks around the campfire.

IXNAYXJ said:
xeleventybrazillion. Especially since you'll be legal soon, Eli.

:cheers:

-----Matt-----

Please, for the love of God (and Ian's tailights), do not bring a frying pan.

RRT said:

no alcohal?!?! i have to have my night keg....

rick, i spent most of monday trying to get a hold of the guy and finally around 6pm we were able to meet up, we went to the guys house but there was no cage. he said he would call me if he fpound out were it was.

John90XJ said:
The DNR is a state agency. The Forest Pass is required for National Forest lands, a federal agency.

Is that the same one as I have for Evans?

GreenbeltXJ said:
i'll be there, hopefully with 1-ton sterring. and rear locker

oh, and my buddy john is going, 91 XJ locked front and rear w/33's, winch, 4:88's and plent of damage.

I'm putting this on my calender as well. Just need to work out daycare for Sat.

Brad

bump bump da bump.

Still have some time on this one but, btt for those that might have missed it!!!

IXNAYXJ said:
We're working on the camping arrangements, John. The trailer might be a small issue, but not something we can't figure out.

-----Matt-----

As Matt said, We are working on camping arrangements. I am currently looking into finding us an offsite camping area that is close to WV. John there is room for your trailer. Someone just may have to stake out your claim in advance.
more to come in the next couple weeks
Ryan

Blkxjkrawler said:
As Matt said, We are working on camping arrangements. I am currently looking into finding us an offsite camping area that is close to WV. John there is room for your trailer. Someone just may have to stake out your claim in advance.
more to come in the next couple weeks
Ryan

Sweet. I've got breakfast for whoever stakes out my claim in advance ;) hahaha

Avanteone said:
Sweet. I've got breakfast for whoever stakes out my claim in advance ;) hahaha
Might want to ask Matt about my eating habits before you make such a serious statement.
I got you covered, I'll have it all hammered out in the next couple of weeks.
I prefer Bacon, and sausage, and ham.
Ryan

Back