• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Underground Jeeps run 3/24/2013

Nice dude! Is he bringing a rig?

no, hes riding along with me.

I plan to be ontime, I gotta stop in CT first for like 9-930 to pick up another front 60. but then I can shoot right up 91 to the meeting place. ill give you a buzz if im running behind for some reason.

no, hes riding along with me.

I plan to be ontime, I gotta stop in CT first for like 9-930 to pick up another front 60. but then I can shoot right up 91 to the meeting place. ill give you a buzz if im running behind for some reason.

Sounds good bruddah, can't wait to see you!

Re: Underground Jeeps MA Bell run 3/24/2013

**** YEAH!!!!

I will soo let him drive my black jeep if I can beat...I mean wheel....my old red jeep again.

YES. sorry it took me so long to get in on this but i'll happily let you get behind the wheel, something tells me ill need your help for some parts.

red jeeps still a bit crippled from getting rear ended but it'll pull through, Mike and I will be there

Lets wheel!!!

008-8_zps8a6e130c.jpg

I am out, finished my d30 install at 4am in 90XJay's driveway (thanks a million!) and found out one of my calipers is sticking. Just woke up a while ago and there's absolutely no way I am working on it today...

Hopefully he flops again and pukes all over himself

Good run today, with a decent turnout. It was nice to meet some new people and see some familiar faces. I think Billy took a bunch of pictures, hopefully he'll get them up soon.

Back