• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Underground Jeeps run 3/24/2013

Re: Underground Jeeps MA Bell run 3/24/2013

meh, looks like i cant make it. i have the chance to do a quick photo shoot and make some money, gonna do that instead sorry fellas.

Underground Jeeps MA Bell run 3/24/2013

Not going. D35 went so 8.8 is going in and I will be paying that off.

hm, alrighty im gonna try to make it... new jeep or warthog... one of the two

not sure why i thought this was on the 23rd, o well im out

think 32's without lockers is ok? unless someone is willing to weld my rear diff for me... actually tho... beer money is offered in exchange.. pm meh

think 32's without lockers is ok? unless someone is willing to weld my rear diff for me... actually tho... beer money is offered in exchange.. pm meh

You should be OK, maybe have to take a strap over a few sections. I can weld that rear end for you, but not before this trip unfortunately. PM me if you want to figure something out.

You should be OK, maybe have to take a strap over a few sections. I can weld that rear end for you, but not before this trip unfortunately. PM me if you want to figure something out.

word up, thanks

I got a completely stock xj on all season tires through the entire trail and back without a strap. Didn't even take many bypasses.

Sway bars were removed and I left the trail with mangled rockers and dented frame rails with the exhaust in my cargo area... worth it.

I got a completely stock xj on all season tires through the entire trail and back without a strap. Didn't even take many bypasses.

Sway bars were removed and I left the trail with mangled rockers and dented frame rails with the exhaust in my cargo area... worth it.

You did this recently?

been there twice with a bb and 33's no armor, no issues

3 inches and 30s make it ok?

its changed alot in the past few years. i doubt you'll want to do the trail and expect to drive home problem free. (especially if your jeep falls apart from normal street driving)

its changed alot in the past few years. i doubt you'll want to do the trail and expect to drive home problem free. (especially if your jeep falls apart from normal street driving)
Especially when I like to floor it. Figured I'd ask.

beat it like a red headed bastard!! ill show you how ;)

At the risk of sounding like a dick, let's refrain from telling people to beat on it for this run. We've had enough issues with people being upset about this run on other forums, the last thing we need is to encourage someone to show up with an under-equipped rig so that they can take all the bypasses and get us in trouble. I hate to be like this, but I don't have the option to edit/delete my first post on naxja, and I'm just trying to cover UJ's ass.

Back