• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Undercarriage: What goes in these holes?

Transfer case skid mounts, one side to the driver's frame rail and one side to the transmission cross member.

A5C9EA3B-E512-4BBA-A69F-6C1AFE80E8C4_zpscwdyzsau.jpg

Transfer case skid mounts, one side to the driver's frame rail and one side to the transmission cross member.

A5C9EA3B-E512-4BBA-A69F-6C1AFE80E8C4_zpscwdyzsau.jpg

Excellent! Thank you... Thank you!

I remember about 10 years ago they put them on sale for $8.00 and I ended up buying all of the ones the local Jeep dealer had - 4 or 5, I guess - and selling them. Made a mint!

Any of those sites that use off-the-shelf web portals are just printing catalog part numbers. They all just order from MOPAR and none of them carry their own stock except for incidentals (ie, returns). Waste of time to call around, any of them will give you the same answer. Once the first one fails, move on to sites with actual pictures of the parts.

Any of those sites that use off-the-shelf web portals are just printing catalog part numbers. They all just order from MOPAR and none of them carry their own stock except for incidentals (ie, returns). Waste of time. Stick to sites with actual pictures of the parts.

You are correct sir! :lecture:

Back