• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ultimate XJ Cooling System

Lol I see, I think you should go tell pirate how much you know more than them because you're paid to.

Lol I see, I think you should go tell pirate how much you know more than them because you're paid to.

That oughta go over like a white dude on E.38th street in Indy at night! :roflmao:

I didn't insult anyone or say anything about what I get paid to know in my original thread.... I was just sharing some of my tech which I greatly regret doing now. And if gangin up makes you feel ritous then by all means have at it. I am not even slightly upset I can assure you. Monday morning I'm still gonna be at my front counter selling Jeep parts and service and you guys will be back at your day jobs.....

I can assure you I won't be posting again......

And by the way, this isn't Pirate... this is much pettier than Pirate. And this is supposed to be a "paid members owners club" not a forum for you guys to bash people offering info.....

If any moderator would like to delete this I would appreciate it.......

:wave1:

Scroll down to the bottom of the mod-tech page. Look at the list of mods. :skull1:

You showed your ass starting in post #6 of this thread. You have no one to blame but yourself for the direction the thread took.

I didn't insult anyone or say anything about what I get paid to know in my original thread.... I was just sharing some of my tech which I greatly regret doing now. And if gangin up makes you feel ritous then by all means have at it. I am not even slightly upset I can assure you. Monday morning I'm still gonna be at my front counter selling Jeep parts and service and you guys will be back at your day jobs.....

I can assure you I won't be posting again......

And by the way, this isn't Pirate... this is much pettier than Pirate. And this is supposed to be a "paid members owners club" not a forum for you guys to bash people offering info.....

Dude, coming from a place of compassion, let me say this:
Your over reaction to Diesel's post was insulting, condescending and arrogant. You might be happier if you tried to reign in these defects of character. Just sayin'.

And in case you didn't know, we have summer in Gawdamn Yankeeland too. It's not 115 with 150% for 3 months, but the Jeep doesn't care what the weather was yesterday, or tomorrow; running warm is running warm, whether it's too warm for OE specs, or just warmer than you want it.

Still curious about the particulars, but I could do without the "you yankees don't have summer" crap.

Oh, and what does that DIF controller run, cost wise? I'd like to get both fans on a controller at some point, if I can make it work with the stock control. Is it a "ramp up" controller, or just "off/on"?

Copied to the can, so I can get e-laughs when I need it.

For someone that has continually struggle with heat from day one as a stoker to it's current incarnation this thread actually had some decent tech until the peepees came out.

Back