• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Turd Polishing

Mark Hinkley said:
We all know (right) how busy we get having Tea Parties which take away from our Junk building. :rolleyes: Must be ready for more excuses!

hinkley

Patience, Cowboy, patience.

CRASH

CRASH said:
Patience, Cowboy, patience.

CRASH

It's slower down there. Your project speed would fit right in with the speed limits! (got a speeding ticket for 10 mph over in a 45 - 6 lane road- within the first 24 hours I was there)

Everything is bigger in Texas - except the speed limits! :D

hinkley

How heavy is your right foot? My little D44 with Dutchman's has held up behind my 4.6l, 5.38's and 38's. But, I drive like and old lady and I also have an AW4.

-Jon

CRASH said:
Yeah, I'm a bit worried. I have two sets of Dutchmann 31 spline shafts, and the spare set is always in the Jeep. We shall see how long they last!

CRASH

Kaczman said:
How heavy is your right foot? My little D44 with Dutchman's has held up behind my 4.6l, 5.38's and 38's. But, I drive like and old lady and I also have an AW4.

-Jon

Well, I didn't earn the nickname "Crash" for my delicate driving style.

Actually, overall, I'm pretty conservative with the throttle. The problem is, I think, that I don't give up on obstacles easily. I'll keep forcing the matter, no matter what the outcome.

I'm a believer in Dutchman, though, and the hell I've put my original shafts through in the last two years shows how good the shafts really are.

CRASH

Yeah, bad batch of shafts.

CRASH

Back