• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tuesday, June 11th Pasadena M&G - Come see the Giveaway XJ

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
Folks,

The Naxja giveaway rig is here in SoCal and will be on display at The Boat here in Pasadena.

Let's say about 6:00 on Tuesday, June 11th.

http://www.clearmansgalley.com/

The Galley
7215 N. Rosemead
San Gabriel, CA
(626) 286-1484
Map and Hours

There you can check out and see the rig and the point of its build....and can see what will need to be done. I am compiling a list and will be setting up a build party soon. The goal is to create the todo list and assign people certain tasks to complete depending their skills and abilities.

See you soon.

I'll be there and I have a few stuff Ill be passing on to you that belong to Mr. David Bricker.

Mr.? Wow, I'm honored! :)

Thanks for bringing the stuff to the M&G. I do appreciate it.

As everyone in SoCal knows, the Boat has some good food - outstanding cheese toast, and the salads are things I look forward to when coming back to the area. I'd love to come out to see the Giveaway Jeep and meet a few more folks, but it's not gonna happen at this point.

David Bricker / SYR

132 mi, 2 hours 12 mins

Probably not gonna make this on a work night. But if I can find some way to justify it, I will!!

I'll try and make it up, but I'm flying into town that morning, so its a 'maaaybe'.

I'll try and make it up, but I'm flying into town that morning, so its a 'maaaybe'.

:clap:

If you have room bring some tickets :)

Its not that bad, really!

10 tickets to a book.
25 books to a brick.
10 bricks to a pack.
10 packs in a box.

I've got a brick in my truck for incidental sales, and half a brick sitting on the printer.. not counting those, we're through the first pack..

Its not that bad, really!

10 tickets to a book.
25 books to a brick.
10 bricks to a pack.
10 packs in a box.

I've got a brick in my truck for incidental sales, and half a brick sitting on the printer.. not counting those, we're through the first pack..

Fun :/

C U guys for the first 45 min. Wish I could stay longer.

I definitely won't make it. Gotta take my dad in for a breathing assessment test at 3:30 in SD. Yay me!! Yes, he is still breathing. His COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) is the least of our worries ATM, but he needs evaluation.

Best of luck for you dad, Carol. COPD is no fun whatsoever. Hope the tests are positive.

David Bricker / SYR

Thanks... he's had it for years, it's just finally starting to bug him more. I was kind of hoping that the COPD was causing oxygen levels to drop, and would be a solvable cause of the confusion spells he's been having, but no such luck(?). Blood Oxygen's still in the 90s.

Mounted up and ready for a burger :)

20130608_145158_zps0aa0434d.jpg

Back