• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tuesday, August 20th Pasadena M&G - Come see the Giveaway XJ

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
Folks,

The Naxja Giveaway rig is here in SoCal and will be on display at The Boat here in Pasadena. You can see the 'close to finished product' for yourself.

Let's say about 6:00 on Tuesday, August 20th.

http://www.clearmansgalley.com/

The Galley
7215 N. Rosemead
San Gabriel, CA
(626) 286-1484
Map and Hours

The last M&G had a large turn out of more than 20 people.

See you soon.

Since you are buying, I will be there!

If I wasn't flying to napa for work that day id be there. Any plans for another before Moab?

All I ask is, please keep your fingerprints on my Jeep to a minimum. Thanks

Too bad you never payed for any tickets and supported the cause.......

Re: Tuesday, August 20th Pasadena M&G - Come see the Giveaway XJ

Bump.

Come see the Giveaway XJ in person

does this thing have ctm's yet?

It does not have ctms. If someone is interested in donating a set or anything else that may still need to be donated, please email : [email protected]

Thank you

I'll be there if the heep makes it. Hasn't been driven more than ten miles since the beginning of the year.....we'll see.

I'll be there if the heep makes it. Hasn't been driven more than ten miles since the beginning of the year.....we'll see.

Well that's simple. Drive it nine miles then stop to have a nice cup of coffee before continuing.

I will see everyone at 6:00......see you soon and drive safe.

traffic is bad. Space there's an accident on the 10 freeway at Fremont going East. I may be late

Hope the cheese toast and salads were good. Bummed I couldn't be there.

David Bricker / SYR

Back