• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tube fenders

Led said:
trust me its 1.5 same as the bumper and the cage.
Led

Oh I believe you, wasn't disagreeing, just kinda surprised. Although I went and looked at my bullbar and the smaller tubes are 1.5" and look about right for fenders, so maybe it was just my perception of the size of tube that was off.

Dirk Pitt said:
I've alway's admired the way Matt integrated his flares into the exo.

Thanks - the backs were a little weird when I chopped it. I will get some pics of how I filled the space with lexan in the most current version...

new_lower_links3.jpg

The fenders have a 2" wide 1/8" thick top that connects to angle iron and support plates running along the body

You can kinda see it here but there is a 1x2" (1/8 wall) strut that goes back at ties into the coil tower; the front end ties into the bumper and the mounts were plated with 3/16" at the the front door seam:

exo27s.jpg

HTH

Matt

That dude has a super poser rig...
picture.JPG

... :D :D

Jes

I dig this. This is how I am going to start my exo. I am going to tie the rockers to the front and rear bumpers then keep going from there

Back