• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mod

Just looked and all I saw were complaints about the bumper. The link Evan gave and the Dirtbound ones would still need additional work/welding to make it fit. If you have access to a welder I would see this as no problem making it work.

Just looked and all I saw were complaints about the bumper. The link Evan gave and the Dirtbound ones would still need additional work/welding to make it fit. If you have access to a welder I would see this as no problem making it work.

I have access to a welder so I’m probably going with the dirt bound Offroad bracket and just make a mounting plate and weld it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bumper I got the welds were good and everything looks very good the only complaint is the swing gate has too much play so it rattles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back