• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tube buy anyone?

yep. youve seen my cage. if you want poorly measured bends and cuts with a disc grinder and then make up for it with 3 passes on every weld....

im totally down to help anyone with a cage build.

I think I will update my tube quantity to see if this is going to be worth while for us reno guys with transport and all.

Put me in for the same 60 feet as Jose and Alan...

Let us know if our Reno 180 feet can make it to someones house for us to pick up or what the delivery fees are....

i can probably hold your 180 ft at my place for a few weeks if this actually works out.

they are actually in the 18 ft range , so it will be plus or minus a few feet and the prices will change accordingly.

Ok great. What do you think is the easiest way to pay for all this in one lump sum jon? I can prolly load up quite a bit in my truck and at least bring to your pad to avaid a delivery fee.

once everyone chimes in , and i can put together a final quoted price, ill get final quotes on pricing/delivery to my place, billys place, ill price out reno delivery for the hell of it, and tax, and they have like a 15$ fee or something per order.

these are estimated post tax and post dividing up the one time fee(20$/6,the more people we add this approaches 0$) , no delivery is included , which will add more $$$ to your price.

mike
40 ft
105.8$ (was actually 54.6 previously, not 51.2) $

vets:
60ft
157$

billy:
100ft?
259.5$

allen:
40ft
105.8$

me:
80ft
208.3$

jose:
60ft
157$

you don't have a lumber rack though ? billy needs delivery for sure, these things are long without a lumber rack i could probably do some on my XJ but i freaking hate bringing tube back on my jeep kinda scary.

once i get final quantities , then we get the final prices and delivery dialed in , once that id dialed , ill take money any way you want to give it to me and we can go pay (paypal is kinda pad since I have a 500$ monthly limit and I'm already my limit since i bought and sold some parts via paypal) , thus the one big order, thus the good pricing.

PLEASE POST UP ORDER CHANGES ASAP SINCE ILL BE CALLING IN THE ORDER SOON, OR YOU WONT BE IN THE ORDER!

DONT FEEL PRESSURED, BUT AFTER TRYING TO DO A FEW TUBE BUYS IN THE LAST FEW YEARS, THIS IS THE CHEAPEST TUBE IVE SEEN YET. I PAID AN AVERAGE OF 3$ A FT LAST TIME I BOUGHT.

Last edited:
you don't have a lumber rack though ? billy needs delivery for sure, these things are long without a lumber rack i could probably do some on my XJ but i freaking hate bringing tube back on my jeep kinda scary.

once i get final quantities , then we get the final prices and delivery dialed in , once that id dialed , ill take money any way you want to give it to me and we can go pay (paypal is kinda pad since I have a 500$ monthly limit and I'm already my limit since i bought and sold some parts via paypal) , thus the one big order, thus the good pricing.

PLEASE POST UP ORDER CHANGES ASAP SINCE ILL BE CALLING IN THE ORDER SOON, OR YOU WONT BE IN THE ORDER!

DONT FEEL PRESSURED, BUT AFTER TRYING TO DO A FEW TUBE BUYS IN THE LAST FEW YEARS, THIS IS THE CHEAPEST TUBE IVE SEEN YET. I PAID AN AVERAGE OF 3$ A FT LAST TIME I BOUGHT.

I need 40 ft or two sticks. NOT 20ft that you have in the above post.

ok sorry . fixed

i think delivery is out of the picture. delivery for cameron park to Billy is 150$.

delivery to reno, they said they couldn't do to make the price of the tube worth it.

basically we can get it down to 2.30 a ft if we do will call pickup. Reno guys might want to price tube locally since gas costs to drive here and back may negate any potential savings.

i have to get a damn credit check to setup an account, which kinda sucks, but cheap tube is nice. But i will not be responsible for your tube, the best i can do is maybe get it to my house , and i don't want to hold it forever. so let me know asap Reno guys if you have a way to pick it up.

I can probably make a few runs with my xj and grab like 120 ft at a time. (we are at around 380 ft total)

if someones wants to volunteer a pickup that can handle 380 ft of tube and hours of delivery go ahead. I have been making lots of calls, setting up a credit account at marmon keystone, and just getting this all together. realistically the only savings are on the tube itself, for delivery everyone is pretty much on their own. i don't really have the bandwidth to make delivery to each and every local.

If it gets too crazy, ill just suck it up and get my 3 sticks for 3.11$ a foot or whatever they give me a price for only 60-80 ft.

if someones wants to volunteer a pickup that can handle 380 ft of tube and hours of delivery go ahead. I have been making lots of calls, setting up a credit account at marmon keystone, and just getting this all together. realistically the only savings are on the tube itself, for delivery everyone is pretty much on their own. i don't really have the bandwidth to make delivery to each and every local.

If it gets too crazy, ill just suck it up and get my 3 sticks for 3.11$ a foot or whatever they give me a price for only 60-80 ft.

I'm sure we all understand bud and appreciate you putting this together. I'll stop by soon.

im going to call some other places and see if we can get cheaper delivery to reno and cameron park, especially if we have a decent sized order. so ill call team tube on monday and see if they still do the 20$ delivery anywhere. the tube might be a little more expensive, but possibly cheaper in the long run if they do the cheap delivery, so we arent giving up yet.

i want to get new pricing from other places that have cheaper delivery

OK, so I called Tube Service Co in Milpitas and their price is a bit higher, but their delivery is way cheaper

For 1.50" DOM, 0.120" wall it's $2.69/ft

They deliver to all around Sacramento, including Cameron Park for $20 per stop.

They'll ship to Reno, and whether it's 1 stick or 10 sticks, it runs about $100 (isn't that what the other place was gonna charge for delivery 45 mins away?). He thought that they would be able to deliver to a residential address and they would deliver to a residential address as long as there was room to unload it and there was somebody there to sign for it.

If anybody wants to pick their order up from my place, I can store it here for a while, I just can't promise that it will be inside.

I'm going to try to place my order within the next 5 days, so let me know if anybody wants to get in on my order (I'm pretty sure they'll do the same price whether we order together or separate).

Billy

2.69/ft for how much? I think thats what I paid for 6 sticks.

yah thats good cuz the delivery is so cheap...

Back