• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toyota Tacoma

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
I know this isn't a taco place and you guys are generally cheap asses, but you never know. :gee:

Kicking around the idea of selling my Tacoma.

It is a 2011 Access cab/long bed.
It has 118,000 miles but will go up slowly due to it being a daily driver.
It is an automatic 4x4 and has the v6.

It has:
Custom front bumper with recessed d ring mounts and winch (smitty built 9.5k with synthetic line and a TNT Customs fairlead) and a LED lift wired to factory fog light switch.
Custom rear bumper with d ring mounts, 2" receiver, LED lights that aren't wired yet, and also includes a custom made tire carrier, I just don't currently have a spare.
Custom rock sliders made of 2x2 box tube and 1.5".120 DOM steps.
It has a 1.5" add a leaf in the rear, 5100 bilstein shocks, toytec u bolt flip and poly bump stops.
The front has a 1/2" spacer, 5100 bilstein struts and wheelers super bumps.
Custom body mount relocation in the front and poly body mount bushings all around.
The fenders and fender flares have been trimmed and the firewall has been modified to clear 37" tires.
It currently has brand new (1000miles) 37x12.5x17 BFG ko2 tires on new Trail Ready true beadlocks.
It has a ultra gauge for monitoring, an aftermarket stereo with a shallow mount 12" sub in the back, and will come with a nitrogen tank for on board air.
It also includes a color matched leer topper.

I will ignore low ball offers but am open to reasonable offers. I own the truck and have a clear Wyoming title.
$24,000 OBO
No trades unless it's worth more than $20k or you plan on adding cash.
Scammers: If you are a scammer I only accept payments in glue and red crayon. I have a job that allows me to waste as much time of yours as possible, so don't bother.

Pictures:
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6054626582.html

Back