• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF trip for us North end folks

There is a trip on the 25 just in case you didn't know.

If you read the first page you'll see I'm doing an axle swap right now...rig will be out till May 9th at the earliest. Thanks though.

~Scott

Yeah you know some people have a problem with what they call selective hearing, I have what they call selective reading lol should have let me think what I was thinking then I would have been up there looking for people that weren't going to be showing up for a month lol man that would have been a long wait. Yeah just call me a dumb ars

You won't make it. :eek:

And Michael, if you're good for the date, hows the 23rd for the new TSF date? I don't wana try and change plans for your run, but if your cool, it would be fun to go. :roll:

~Scott

The 23rd is Memorial Day weekend. Not really a good weekend for me, but if the majority of the group would prefer this, I would consider moving it, or we could do both weekends? Either way, let's get more input from those who are interested in going over the next couple of weeks and see where it leads.

You can have plenty of fun on 32's open/open at TSF.

Michael

is there a lot of required 'on road' driving for this event?

I currently have no plans on Memorial day, and have that monday off, and would like to go someplace...

I would like to check out the trails at TSF, but if it's gonna be all tame with 1 hard trail I don't think it's worth the drive.

-Alex

I'ts worth the drive. there are plenty of harder trails at TSF. Check out Crusher pics.

I would like to check out the trails at TSF, but if it's gonna be all tame with 1 hard trail I don't think it's worth the drive.

-Alex

getting some shitty tube doors is?

you have a lot to learn Alex...

For the noob, what does TSP stand for?

TSP - Thrift Savings Plan - or the Governments version of 401K...

:thumbup:

Bruno™;244340332 said:
I wanna see Opie on Crushers. :D

-Lyle

If you follow me, I'll spot for you :D

Last edited:
TSP - Thrift Savings Plan - or the Governments version of 401K...

:thumbup:

If you follow me, I'll spot for you :D

I'll follow you

Back