• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF trip for us North end folks

we both signed up the same month, our birthdays are close, same names, close post counts

i have a twin:firedevil

wait.. your only 17? :wierd:

Oh dear god...you are right. Weird. Is your Jeep white? hahaha Maybe an '89?

And yes...I'm only 17. :banghead:

~Scott

ahh yes. i have two 89's no.. not white, well, anywho You should make the trek down to TSF..

ahh yes. i have two 89's no.. not white, well, anywho You should make the trek down to TSF..

Can't the 9th...thats my sisters graduation. The 16th I can though. (as far as I know)

~Scott

well the 9th is my sisters birthday.

that would mean my brother inlaw couldnt go. so i vote for 16th aswell. although.. i dont personally care..haha

Hey dustin, whats it like up there? Reiter or evans compare to TSF? I'm thinking obviously they do if its worth the drive up there.

I just dont want to drive 150+ miles to a place like Goat mountain:sure:

I might be interested in Rollin with you end of may/June time:lickout:

Most of the trails at Evan's and Reiter are more like the "harder" trails at TSF. There are a hand ful of trails at Evan's and Reiter that are MUCH more difficult than any of the harder trails at TSF. There are a handful of trails at Evan's and Reiter that are similar to the bulk of the trails at TSF that are much easier.

You can probably do at least 75% of the trails at TSF on 31's open/open. You probably can't do 50% of the trails at either Reiter or Evan's on 31's open/open.

HTH,
Michael

Scott,
Sorry, the 16th doesn't work for me, that is why I picked the 9th weekend ;)

Michael

get er' done. hey and see if you can drag that "other guy" down here with ya too. what was his name again ? james or something ? or did he get married lol

icon10.gif

:eyes:

Who me?

Married, i think not. lol

Scott,
Sorry, the 16th doesn't work for me, that is why I picked the 9th weekend ;)

Michael

Bummer, I suppose the 23rd is cutting it too close to NWFest?

~Scott

Most of the trails at Evan's and Reiter are more like the "harder" trails at TSF. There are a hand ful of trails at Evan's and Reiter that are MUCH more difficult than any of the harder trails at TSF. There are a handful of trails at Evan's and Reiter that are similar to the bulk of the trails at TSF that are much easier.

You can probably do at least 75% of the trails at TSF on 31's open/open. You probably can't do 50% of the trails at either Reiter or Evan's on 31's open/open.

HTH,
Michael
Thats actually encouraging. so 5" lift 33"s and a front aussie would have a blast there?:dunno:

Alex, There are several trails at TSF and few specific obstacles that are worth the drive. Do you think I would come all the way down here if it wasn't worth it? Don't expect it to be too difficult but there is plenty to enjoy.

NW Scott, Yes that set up is perfect to make plenty of challenge and yet could do the vast majority of trails.

Muddy Scott, No, it wouldn't necessarily be too close.

Michael

HHMMM I might need to get in on this run to. The more I play the better I feel lol

Alex, There are several trails at TSF and few specific obstacles that are worth the drive. Do you think I would come all the way down here if it wasn't worth it? Don't expect it to be too difficult but there is plenty to enjoy.

NW Scott, Yes that set up is perfect to make plenty of challenge and yet could do the vast majority of trails.

Muddy Scott, No, it wouldn't necessarily be too close.

Michael

For the purpose of exploring wheeling outside of Washington (not that I've had a chance to explore much of WA yet) I think a TSF run would be cool. My Jeep will be done by then and I'd most likely be down to make the trek. That is if it ends up being the the weekend of the 23rd as it is mine and Jake's hope to be in Moab from May 3rd - 13th...:guitar:

What would be the least equipment needed to wheel at TSF???

Im running 32's open open

-PJ-

You won't make it. :eek:

And Michael, if you're good for the date, hows the 23rd for the new TSF date? I don't wana try and change plans for your run, but if your cool, it would be fun to go. :roll:

~Scott

You won't make it. :eek:

And Michael, if you're good for the date, hows the 23rd for the new TSF date? I don't wana try and change plans for your run, but if your cool, it would be fun to go. :roll:

~Scott
There is a trip on the 25 just in case you didn't know.

Back