• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Memorial Weekend

juniorXJ said:
i would like to be out there friday eve. and stay till at least late late late sat. but funds aint as good as i would hope. so ill have to make it a single day jobbie on saturday. when do ya'll lazy monkies plan on waking. ill be sure to be there at least 30 min before.

work???
i took from friday to tue. off from both my jobs.... ha ha who needs work?

redjeep3 said:
I'm leaving Fri. I'll be trying to cach up with Richard Cranium (Ken) and follow him out. I'm staying untill Sun. at least.

Roger is taking Fri. off as well, so we can caravan. You can meet up with us somewhere between the I-205/I-5 junction, and the 217 off ramp.

So, with all the heat this week, we should be good, right? Hate to get all the way there and have a s#$tload of trails/campgrounds closed, and have all of northern Oregon and SW Washington sharing one campground... Michelle and I are down for whatever... just hoping it's not a madhouse with people camping on each other...

There was still a good amount of snow in key places that made getting to the trails hard. I think with eveyone there we won't have a problem. Hopefully its still warm there ( I am in GA) and melting more.

I have a minor bumper bend to pound out so I can put my sway bars back on, and we will be there.

Planning on leaving Sat. morning... anyone willing to meet us in Wilsonville area? Do like a mini convoy type thing? I'll be in the XJ and ati2ude will be in a TJ... I'm bringing a quad and dirt bike... staying 'till Monday...

i'm shooting for heading out thursday eve. hopefully i get there early enough to save a good chunk of Lyda.

I'll be on CB ch 4. also i'll have my cell on. if anyone needs the number PM me.

mudxj92 said:
hey me my dad and my bro will be up there saturday morning for sure.
how early should we be up there?
we will try to stay till sunday.

i'm thinkin hit the trails by 10am. so meet at Lyda by 9-930 friday and saturday mornings, depending on if ya'll need to set up tents and such. if that be the case i would get there early enough to set camp, b.s. and be trail ready by 930-10.

ATTN: just incase....if Lyda is packed when i / we get there i will look to Browns next, then horse camp as a last resort.

anyone else heading up thursday eve ? or super early friday morning ? (i'm talkin getting there like 6-7am)

I'm heading up Friday morning, but not "SUPER" early. I'm hoping to roll in around noon, but there's something about a social studies test my daughter has to take at 1100 am on Friday, so that may not work.

hey i know outdoors and he said that you guys would be fun to go camping and wheeling with i have been looking for somthing this weekend. so if you dont mind me and some friends wouold like to join you. i have a rubicon they are in cars they just want to camp i want to play. so if its ok how will i find you guys up there not sure if it will be fri night or sat morning yet will know in the morning.
Dave
06 Rubicon unlimited

We'll be on channel 4 unless it's tied up. We've used 28 as a backup before. Lyda camp is first try for a place to stay, followed by Brown's, and Stagecoach horse camp as a last resort. Rod will correct me if I'm wrong I bet.

has anyone camped at lyda camp before? are there bathrooms water etc? how much each nite how many per site? never been there

It's official....there's no way i can be ready to go tonight. so it's a brite and early departure for us in the morning.

06rubi said:
has anyone camped at lyda camp before? are there bathrooms water etc? how much each nite how many per site? never been there

there is no fee, but as Jason said there are no cozy comforts either. Horsecamp is only like 5 minutes up the trail if you need an outhouse and / or water. there is a map posted on one of the first cpl pages of the thread with directions to Lyda. also feel free to PM me for my cell #. there may or may not be service though ? we'd love to have ya.

Ken is correct. Lyda is #1 choice, then Browns, then Horsecamp.

Just wondering how many people are gonna be wheelin on Sunday vs. packin up and going home on Sunday? Just wondering cause it looks like thats the only day I have available to come and play...

Back