• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Hangover Run 2013

I checked that link, and your profile on here. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I can't find any videos of it. I see a couple pictures of when I was stuck and you helped me though!

here is the red nissan on the upper end of what we could run of fire break five.
preview_image_0_26093082x.jpg

Quick little vid I finally got around to uploading:

Powerline.
The section we bypassed first.

Oh ya, nightfoam I've wheeled with you before. I'm not sure what you had at the time or what run it would have been on but I would have been in a Colorado lifted with 33s or my HUMMER H3 with 35s. I've seen your screen name before in another forum.

Bronzewyrm

Nice looking Jeep. Making me second guess wanting a 6.5 inch lift. I'm getting those same quarter panel guards. How do you like them?

thankyou, i love them. it has saved me 2 sets of tail lights now. not to mention the dammage i no longer have to worrie about! im on 4.5" springs up front and a little over 5.5" in the rear...

:-( I wanted to wheel a nissan years ago.. always liked the hardbodys..

But the internet told me no. get a jeep..

now i have 2 jeeps..

and i cant wheel.

Back