• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF - 3/5

HATE the TSF squirrels. I hope my hamburger buns are keeping them nice and fat this winter.

On a different note, since the cross pin is fixed, and the belly pan has been dropped and the long arms lubed, shouldn't you be wheeling this weekend? :dunno:
He'll be sleeping..

untill 9:30am next saturday;)

Yes I am going Saturday I though everyone else bailed on me so its us 3 that seems like a perfect number for my first trip out to bust my Oregon cherry. :) And with three of my favorite people to boot. :) does anyone have on board air. I want to air down I do not have an air compressor at this point.

Jason, I believe it's still just you, Aaron, and myself. I'm out for next weekend, so this weekend is it for me.

Have you ever been to Rogers Camp, or did you want to meet up earlier?

We can all meet up at mcdonalds in north plains for breakfast at say 8. If you guys want.

HATE the TSF squirrels. I hope my hamburger buns are keeping them nice and fat this winter.

On a different note, since the cross pin is fixed, and the belly pan has been dropped and the long arms lubed, shouldn't you be wheeling this weekend? :dunno:

I found a few other things that need attention while i was under there last weekend. Small stuff, but scary stuff !

the jam nut on tie rod has approx 1/16" left before its toast.

The 4 bolts that hold the belly pan on are shot, need replaced.

Gonna do all those and possibly tie rod ends and re-torque everything, so i can go pull Scott out of the snow next weekend :wave1:

I found a few other things that need attention while i was under there last weekend. Small stuff, but scary stuff !

the jam nut on tie rod has approx 1/16" left before its toast.

The 4 bolts that hold the belly pan on are shot, need replaced.

Gonna do all those and possibly tie rod ends and re-torque everything, so i can go pull Scott out of the snow next weekend :wave1:
As long as you help me put re-bead the tire.. since dustin's too cool to come school me a 3rd time (err.. 4th?):eyes:

Cant you just use ether and spray it in the tire then light it as soon as it beads up add air ASAP and presto your done. I have seen this done before or watched it on Utube.

Cant you just use ether and spray it in the tire then light it as soon as it beads up add air ASAP and presto your done. I have seen this done before or watched it on Utube.

yes.... could do that... but....

Scott + Fire = :explosion

Plus he's gotten really good at the ratchet strap method
icon10.gif

Seems like alot of work I use to mount tires for a retail store. I guess if your doing it pretty often I bet you get pretty good at it. Is Scott a pyro should I not ever leave my Jeep unattended around him.

I would be more worried about him parting it out, than burning it to the ground.

One of those hu I have a freind that buys Cherokees in Sacramento then parts them out. Maybe they have been crashed or somone lost intrest. His name is Jon he is a really good guy I built my Jeep with parts that I bought from him.

So I am going to meet you guys somewhere on 26 I dont want to back track. Maybe that resurant that has all the old logging equipment. :guitar:

Back