• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Truss and rear shock cage! ZJ

BADASS ZJ. I have one that dreams of becoming like yours one day. who makes all that fiberglass? and what tube bender are you using?

Thanks, the hood and rear glass i got from a friend who has a fiberglass company and the front fenders from a guy who used to race a jeep down in Mexico.

I have to say, yours is the best looking vehicle of all of those.
Not sure I would ever go that crazy with a ZJ, but looks great.

i gotta say, it's been great watching this thing get built in this thread over the years. you've really come a long way with it.

so can I get a ride at huckfest? :D

No Huckfest for me.. lol.. ( A little late) its a long ass drive!!

Haven't done much to the jeep just fixed some minor suspension things i had been neglecting and also switched out the headlights. I am also selling my 16" shocks in the rear and going coilovers (Finally)

I got some 50" radius bars in and one of them is going on the jeep..
Here are some pics of how it should look.

Light output...

Mocking up..

Whats hanging down in the first video?

haha yea still have it... should be around for a while, planning on running jeepspeed here soon.

Picked up a Big bearing 9" for the rear and stripped it down and took a wire wheel to it.. ordered up the back brace and will do the disc brake conversion on it aswell.

And here is how the jeep sits with primer, almost ready for paint.

Back