• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Ready Aluminum Beadlocks

xjaddiction

NAXJA Member #666
Aluminum 16x8 with 4"es of back spacing, thin ring bought them off of a street Jeep (5.9L TJ that was only street driven), and haven't put them on my Jeep. They are like new condition. Decided to go different route with my 5.9L.
here is a pic with a 35" yokohoma mounted... the rest have no tires...

SANY0642.jpg

small pic, but something is wrong with photobucket, all I could get... I'll get some new pics up if interested...

At 4x4 group buy, they are 337.95 a piece...

$850.00 make offer...

I will meet a reasonable distance, 50 miles from Nashville. Also make trips to Cookeville, and Crossville on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Nice rims, someone needs these.

Thanks rredalty...

$600.00 , thats for five Trail Ready thin ring aluminum beadlocks in like new condition... One already has an old used 35 Yokahoma MT on it... :D

where are you located? these are real bead locks? or some street fake ones? would love more pics sent to [email protected].

my birthday is coming up so the wyfe might ........:D

Located in Lebanon TN about 30 miles east of Nashville... Yes, real beadlocks aluminum, from trail ready.

It is a great deal. 5 of these new, (these are nearly new, never off road, hardly driven of the road. Few thouseand miles at most.) would run nearly 2 grand with the shipping.

Re: Trail Ready Aluminum Beadlocks new pics

More pics;

SANY0945.jpg

SANY0946.jpg

SANY0947.jpg

SANY0948.jpg

SANY0949.jpg

SANY0950.jpg

SANY0951.jpg

SANY0952.jpg

Yup, still got them...

Back