• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts for sale/'95 xj part out

jumpnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so I got one hell of a deal on a rolling chassis and a ton of extra parts. So I am going to start listing parts for sale as I can sort thru them. For the most part I will consider/accept any reasonable offers for the parts. There are a couple items that I will put a price tag on, if my prices are too high make me an offer.
I will go by order of comments for who gets what if more then one person wants the same thing, its the only fair way.

And here we go:

HO engine coming out of my '96. Overheated badly definitely blown head gasket, possibly cracked head. still starts and runs, but gets hot almost immediately and blows exhaust thru the radiator. $75 good for core or rebuild?

Running when pulled HO engine 190,xxx miles $150 (previous owner told me it ran fine but would blow a puff of smoke occasionally)

Total of (3) 2wd auto transmissions one was pulled by previous owner, he said that it had a problem. Not sure exactly what. Other is believed to be a good unit and the third is still in the 95 chassis and was driven on with no problems by the previous owner.
20150906_175814.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dana 30 3.55 gears and open carrier
20150906_175358.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20150906_175401.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dana 44, Spicer 3.55 gears and open carrier. (I was told these were for a D44, I have not confirmed it. The Spicer P/N is in the pic)
20150906_175333.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20150906_175340.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Unknown brand/lift front springs. I couldn't find a P/N on them. They look like my RE springs, But again I don't know.
20150906_173257.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20150906_173225.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BRAND NEW add a leafs. These have definitely not been installed. P/N in picture.
20150906_172529.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is the '95 chassis that will be up for sale soon. I am pulling the engine out to replace mine. I also plan on using the rear hatch and at least 2 of the 4 doors on my chassis to fix worn parts. It will come with the old parts that get swapped out of mine to keep it somewhat complete. Its a 2wd chassis, Has rust in the passenger floor. And will come with the 2wd front beam and an 8.25 out back. Either the one in it or the one in my '96. I have to decide what easier for me, convert mine to discs in the jeep and do some clean up work or pull this one build it up and then swap it over. Any advice if there are differences between a '95 and '96 8.25 or which is the better for me to keep is much appreciated.
20150906_175757.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bumper on top of jeep in pic has the extended mounts with tow/recovery hooks on them. I will sell if I get a good offer, if not it will go onto my jeep.

There is much much much more to come this is just what I started looking at yesterday. If anyone has a request or question about a part I might have, post it up. I will do my best to stay current on this thread.

BTW, Dog not for sale.
:cheers:

Where you located if not to far I'll give $40.00 for the RE1410 add a leafs?

Thank,
Dean

Hi, I'm in Phelan. I have another guy that PM'd me about them a few minutes ago. I asked him to post up, to keep the order of interest.

If he backs out your up second.

OK, the coils and AAL are spoken for as of right now. If it changes I have 99lbxj then xman in line.

Wiser, you and I talked already, I've got you covered.

Dualpurposexj, there is no headliner sorry.

Calixj, make me an offer I cant reufse. BTW, I have like 4 or 5 Intakes. I need to get pics of all of them. I dont even know what years they all go to.

Here are the intakes I have here. There is also one more on the other engine. I can get a pic of that later. I'm not sure what year engine/manifold it is.

20150907_162844_001.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150907_162652.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150907_162659.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150907_162705.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This last one is stamped "made in China"
20150907_162711.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

96 could have the 29-spline 8.25, not sure if you know what you have or not. Otherwise 95/96 are the same.

Also, am interested in the intake, 1st from last pic with the code 04854036 Not the chinexican one, but the one above. You have my info, let me know.

Last edited:
96 could have the 29-spline 8.25, not sure if you know what you have or not. Otherwise 95/96 are the same.

Also, am interested in the intake, 1st from last pic with the code 04844036 Not the chinexican one, but the one above. You have my info, let me know.

Nope, I don't know. I guess I would have to pull an axle and count. I'm guessing the 29 spine axle is the better of the two?

Nope, I don't know. I guess I would have to pull an axle and count. I'm guessing the 29 spine axle is the better of the two?

IF you find a decent vin decoder, then you might be able to determine what axle you have. Otherwise, possibly the build date or going to a local mopar dealer with your vin for a build sheet.

Here is a pic of the extra engine. This is the one that has 190,xxx miles. Runs but blows a puff of smoke occasionally. Per the previous owner.

20150909_092759_001.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150909_092901.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OK so here is where everything currently sits.

- coil springs and AAL's, Spoken for Pending payment/pick up
99lbxj is 1st inline then Xman if the deal falls thru.

- Calixj wants the drivers fender and a late model intake manifold, need to confirm which one.

- Johnnie Walker specifically asked for the intake manifold casting# 04854036

If there is anything I missed, please speak up. Otherwise if you requested something, please comment or PM me to arrange payment/shipping/train. I can get small parts trained to Walnut during the week, Leep works down there and has offered to help with delivery down the hill.

Everything else is still available and I'm sure there is more to come, I just haven't had time to fully go thru everything yet.

Back