• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail dog pictures...POST UP!

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
So, I get reminiscent of when the family used to hit the trails together, especially with the family pooch. She was a pure bred English Springer and she couldn't bird hunt worth a damn, but was unstoppable when it came to a squirrel hunting. She was an extremely good friend for 14 years until we had to put her down in November of last year. Her name is Samantha, and I know the pic looks weird, but it was a quick try to get rid of the red eye.

So lets see your trail dog/animal.

samantha.bmp

Fergie

Gotta digitize pics of the Bulls in the heep.... In the meantime, here's an oldie
(L to R) TerraBull, GilGrunt and Col.Ollie...
tank4.jpg

GSequoia said:
Bullshit! I know what this is really about. This is a post ala XJguy just made to show off that you lift weights therefore are ripped and can kick people's asses.
Too funny.

Those weights have been carried back and forth from the basement to living room about a dozen times, and that is as much lifting as I have done...ever.

I like running.

Fergie

348rockpup-med.jpg

129dog_driving-med.JPG

picked him up from the pound the minute i bought my house.he is part pit and part lab.he goes everywhere .no matter it be rocks or mud he is always up for the ride.

Mark Hinkley said:
3moab44-med.jpg

I thought this was a show off your DOG thread? Is that a dog????? :D

hinkley

Now Hinkley, I wouldn't discount that dog completely. Looks like the little fella is pulling that Jeep up the obsticle!

Aspen. She trail led Rose Garden Hill, at the last fall fling.

800.jpg

Thanks Danno

For posting the pix of Josie. Still miss the ole girl.
The new pup though is doing good but I don't have any pics yet. Although I had to look close at the Pix of the blonde lab Pritchet. I thought it was her for a moment there. Plus they have similar names. Mines Moab honorably given by the Fall Fling of 2003 crowd when keith and Shelly Orr honored us with her as a present for replacing Josie. We call her Mo for short.

Happy New Year to everyone.
GRNT

Back