• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TOTW: Places You'd Like to Wheel

Austraila. I just think it would be a great time.

The moon. Me and the hell bitch would ride the hell out of it.

I would love to do a trip from the Arctic Ocean all the way to the Southern tip of Baja. Wouldn't want to go to the Baja now without a good group of experienced guys to put up with the thugs.

at this point anywhere that is still legal. that group seems to get smaller and smaller each year.:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Then dont tell anyone where you're going. :yap:

Oh. lol How does that work? lol

Because every time that people wheel where they are not supposed to it gives the sport a bad name. Destroying property that belongs to another is just bad publicity no matter how good of a spin doctor you are!

People wheel on property they aren't supposed to, leave ruts...tear up the grass...etc. etc. etc. People start viewing off roaders as selfish, uncaring idiots who have no respect for the environment. The ecologists and government see the destruction and lack of caring and start closing public places to full-size ORV. We lose places to play.

It's just bad for the sport.

I didn't ask for a speech, but that works. lol. Well, can't point fingers at me, I haven't wheeled in a while. I'ma buy a big piece of land one day that nobody wants because it's rocky and wet. I'm going to give it to RRC. :yelclap:

Austraila. I just think it would be a great time.

This is actually where I have always wanted to go as well. Pretty much all of Australia would be some fun wheeling. Like an expedition that covered most of the continent of Australia would be awesome.

I would love to do a trip from the Arctic Ocean all the way to the Southern tip of Baja. Wouldn't want to go to the Baja now without a good group of experienced guys to put up with the thugs.

I can do you that favoy

I would say to just tint the windows REAL DARK... put a mexican name in old english, arched, across your rear window and those little dangle balls across your front window.... And just incase a couple of buddies with AK's, shotguns and LOTS OF AMMO.

Then you should be good.

I am just kidding btw... no one take me seriously.

I would say to just tint the windows REAL DARK... put a mexican name in old english, arched, across your rear window and those little dangle balls across your front window.... And just incase a couple of buddies with AK's, shotguns and LOTS OF AMMO.

Then you should be good..

Dont forget Saint Mary on the hood.:roflmao:

North Georgia Mountains

Back