• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To Break-up or Make-up?

Dang3rgirl

NAXJA Forum User
For those of you who may not have known Mischief Man and I (DangerGirl) have had a falling out and parted ways in recent months. However, this weekend there has been an expressed interest in reconciliation.

After some discussion, here are the options presented to me for consideration:

1) Call it a day. Back to zero communication.
2) Be friends. (When does that work really)
3) Be friends with benefits. (see note on #2)
4) Date.
5) Resume relationship but with less stupidity and emotional baggage
6) Marriage. **

** To be clear there has been no formal proposal of marriage made. However there was some renewed interest by MM in my undercarriage and finding a way to get this hands on my XJ Levi ...

Thoughts?
Please post your choice 1 through 6. Is the choice your looking for not listed? Feel free to add as needed for further review and deliberation.

Will it be :thumbup: or (n)?
All opinions are welcome. Witty quips, creative insults, cunning cut downs and sarcasm encouraged. Points given.

-DG :rolleyes:

I know absolutely nothing about you guys relationship in the past, but I say what the heck. Go with one of the last three and give it a shot.

Try #4. If that works, proceed to #5. If not, try to stay friends, or at least part amicably.

7) Go on the freaking Dr. Phil Show already.

Back