• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires ..what do you run...

I run 36"x13.5"x15" SS IROC'S bias ply on a 10" rim. They are great off road and ok on the road. I have not had to much road time with these so I cannot say much about it.

Because your fleet rivals the FBI in size! You don't need to drive the big one on the road! :D

I bought a set of 31"interco trxus mt's off Simms a while back and absolutely love those tires on and off road.Just picked up a new rig with a little more lift and 32" Dunlop Mud Rovers and I gotta say I have plans to get a set of 33" trxus for it eventually.

31x10.5x15" General Grabber AT2's. I dd it so i stuck with AT's. once i get another DD and can use the current xj as more of a wheeler then i plan on getting KM2's

I've had 2 sets of the TrXus MT's. 31's made in the USA, never had a problem with them. 33's made in Mexico, will not balance at all. I've heard this from others as well. On the plus side they are like a super aggressive AT on road & a good MT. If I can find a set of 33's or 35's made in the US I would buy another set. JIM.

BFG! Just got a set of 33x10.5 KM'2.

Thank you guys for all of the advise and opinions. The winner is BFG KM2's
31 x 10.50 on some crager soft 8"s. Crappy cell phone pic. See you at winterfest. all i have tleft to do is mount my JCR sliders this weekend.

KM2's.jpg

SELL THEM ? HA... I have only got to run them around town but really like them so far. was going to keep my 30 x 9.50 BFG AT's for when i was going to do a bunch of road driving but they may be for sale.

I'm looking at picking up a set of Goodyear Wranglers with Kevlar for the WF run. Gotta see if i can get them ordered and installed before Friday. Time's running out

I just picked up a set of 33/ 12.5's of the goodyears with kevlar a couple months ago and I have not been able to see them perform offroad once yet :tears:

They are great on the pavement.. im expecting them to be the same offroad.

Also, just like i heard they would be, they measured in right at 33in, dwarfed my dad's 33's.

This weekend is frostbite, i will report back after the trip :peace:

Back