• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires: 235/70/16

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
ill sell you my set of st maxx, they are 16" rim and 30" tire

best damn tire ever !

Not a bad tire price wise and I like Cooper but how do they do off road? Now granted this jeep will be primarily driven on road.

I had a set of AT3's on my Jeep for a short period of time. I was impressed with them... Which led me to purchase the S/T Maxx that's on my truck.

A buddy of mine has AT3's on his Tacoma and swears by them. He's mainly into the expo thing.

they are 245/75 16 which is about 30.5 x 9.6 less than a year old I was thinking of selling them for $600

they are 245/75 16 which is about 30.5 x 9.6 less than a year old I was thinking of selling them for $600

Really looking to keep it for around $500 though. Just looking at what is out there in this size atm and who has run what and what they liked.

ill sell you my set of st maxx, they are 16" rim and 30" tire

best damn tire ever !

Is that the tire you ran in Moab on the silver XJ?

Dont buy the firestones. I have them on little red and they are dry rotted after only 3 years. They are wearing well and traction is good but they are getting replaced soon since this is my new DD

My brother got a set of Milestar A/T's for $125 a piece (new) in a 31 10.50 15, I'm pretty sure they make them in smaller sizes as well. They seem to have a decent tread pattern and seem to do alright off road as well.

They're pretty soft though, and since my brother drives like a bat outta hell the edges are starting to round a little bit. Somehow he's able to take corners fast enough in his Jeep for the corner of the tire to wear and not flip it.

Anyway, I'd say they're worth checking out

Dont buy the firestones. I have them on little red and they are dry rotted after only 3 years. They are wearing well and traction is good but they are getting replaced soon since this is my new DD

X2, that's what I had on my Jeep before I got my 33's. If the green Jeep is going to URE again (and I bet that it is) I wouldn't run them. I somehow tore 3 lugs off the shoulder of one of the tires in one spot, along with various other chunks from the rest of them from spinning on rocks. I also was able to puncture two of them, once on a piece of debris I picked up when I was delivering pizza, and once on the back of Daniel. Straight through the center of the tread, don't know if I just got unlucky or they're just easy to picture.

I'm not sure what tire will go on. IF I get things settled with the x in time I'll get a set for the Green DD and it may make it to the crawl. Right now though I just want to try and make an educated buy on a good tire that will last a while with two teenage boys using this to get to school and back. IIRC 00Clasic ran the Firestone Destination AT's. I'll have to text him and ask.

Back