• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is INSANE!!

Can you prove he lied? That's a pretty steep accusation...so you must have some sort of insider knowledge of the subject. ;)

I was wondering that myself, and as far as I can remember, He always said statements like "Intelligence supports xyz" or "according to our allies xyz has happened"

there is a difference between lying and being wrong.

I was wondering that myself, and as far as I can remember, He always said statements like "Intelligence supports xyz" or "according to our allies xyz has happened"

Of course he said it that way.

"She didn't have Herpes" is much different than "She said she didn't have Herpes".

There's also a difference between being wrong and having some couch-dwelling quarterback saying you're wrong. ;)

very true. We were rapidly approaching the point where a public figure was either Right, or that he lied, apparently being wrong is not an option. Of course since the election this is reversing rapidly to the other extreme...

Comedy Central played the Gay Fish episode last night for a while.
It was great.

10134_134734819804_512824804_2482075_5811637_n.jpg

Anyone here like Fish Sticks?

Go talk to Russia about the WMDs/missiles that WERE in Iraq....

LOL....that's why I didn't say more....

He's a disgrace to both his race and his profession.

Sad thing is - that act is the "money shot" that will keep him making big bucks.......

Personally, I'd like to see a bunch of linebacker sized, cowboy hat wearin', beef eatin' country hicks go pay him a visit, ruddy-up his complexion...... a lot, and then duct-tape his sorry ass to a hollywood blvd billboard........ :thumbup:

..."His race." WTF? Yeah, ok, he’s defiantly a disgrace, but a disgrace to his race? That’s kind of like saying George Bush is a disgrace to his race... Ok... Yes, both disgraceful in ways, but how does it reflect on race? It’s just a single person’s action. Hold the person responsible, not the race. Don't take offence to this post. I'm not insinuating that you are a racist, just that the statement came off wrong.

apparently that there is a rule against calling the president a lier on the floor of the house. there is not a rule against calling kanye a jackass.

I am not condoning the president, although it is probably his most accurate statement to date as POTUS.

I think the booing and hissing was out of line as well. But apparently not against the rules

You didn't answer my question at all.

Did I miss a question that you asked somewhere else?

What, then, is the difference between the Joe Wilson comment during the prez's address and the boo's/hisses during prez bush's addresses to the house?

apparently that there is a rule against calling the president a liar on the floor of the house.

I think the booing and hissing was out of line as well. But apparently not against the rules

I guess I can break this down cookie monster style then:

Calling the President a Liar is against the rules of conduct for an active session in the House
Booing and hissing are apparently NOT against the rules of conduct for an active session in the house.

If the house chooses to switch to the rules of etiquette used by the British Parliament, it would have been perfectly ok, and not have even required an apology.

neither the yelled comment of "You Lie" nor the boos and hisses are professional; and once again, I think that with the amount we are paying these people we should demand better conduct from all. On top of this all I think we deserve to be able to expect that the President would not Lie in front of Congress or the American People

LOL...

OK, so he was clever about how he miss led (lied) to the American public.

Back