• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is INSANE!!

What an A$$HAT!

News flash: Rife speculation that it was staged. So much for outrage.

before this incident i had never heard the "names" kanye west or laddy gugu, jewjew, gaga or what ever. 99.99999999999999999% of what is on mtv is complete and total crap and is just an extention of ghetto tv- i mean bet, er ghetto tv.

Taylor, on the other hand, is awsome and showed great composure by not going ape shit on him..... (blah, blah, blah, Taylor Swift is hhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooottttttttttt! do you think talking about her like that can help get me a date with her?? no, well it was worth a try).

I'm not too sure who was more stunned, her or Beyonce, but I do like how she handled it when her award was given to her:clap::yelclap:

I also saw an interview with Pink after he pulled that and she was kinda wishing she had won the award just because if he had tried that on her, she would have used the brass knuckles stitched into her purse on him:roflmao:

kanyeu.png

That MSNBC article is interesting. The President has every right to his own opinion, and oddly enough, is in agreement with most people. But why is this OK, when last week, Rep. Joe Wilson had an outburst of emotion, spoke his mind, appologized, and just today, the House had to censure him. Geez, it's OK for the Dems to chide people, but God forbid a Republican speak his mind. An outburst such as this seems to be the only way to get publicity if you're not in the favored party.

the difference is the the President said it during an off the record time frame between interviews and was quoted by the anchor on twitter.

The Representative yelled his outrage on the floor of the house, during a joint session of congress, on live TV.

What, then, is the difference between the Joe Wilson comment during the prez's address and the boo's/hisses during prez bush's addresses to the house?

the difference is the the President said it during an off the record time frame between interviews and was quoted by the anchor on twitter.

The Representative yelled his outrage on the floor of the house, during a joint session of congress, on live TV.

Exactly. The Congressman had the balls to say it to his face. :)

What, then, is the difference between the Joe Wilson comment during the prez's address and the boo's/hisses during prez bush's addresses to the house?

apparently that there is a rule against calling the president a lier on the floor of the house. there is not a rule against calling kanye a jackass.

I am not condoning the president, although it is probably his most accurate statement to date as POTUS.

I think the booing and hissing was out of line as well. But apparently not against the rules

President Obama just can't win can he. He makes a statement regarding healthcare that apparently most of America disagrees with and is called a liar, and on this board most seem to applaud the actions of the Congressman.

Then when most of America is condemning K West, and so does the President the folks on this board don't appluad his actions.

Well which way is it?

shit, i loved it, Good job, somebody needed to say it, who better than a president whom the jackass will not say a word about.

On the same note, I think what the congressman said needed to be said, , the manner in which it was said could have used some "calibration" or the venue in which it was said. It would have been better had a black congressman said it, because then the race card would have never hit the table. But since a white guy, from SC, said it it HAD TO BE BECAUSE HE IS RACIST, it could not possibly have any other motive.

Bottom line, with the amount of money I am paying these guys to "represent" me in Washington, the least they could do is not act like spoiled children ALL the time.

shit, i loved it, Good job, somebody needed to say it, who better than a president whom the jackass will not say a word about.

On the same note, I think what the congressman said needed to be said, , the manner in which it was said could have used some "calibration" or the venue in which it was said. It would have been better had a black congressman said it, because then the race card would have never hit the table. But since a white guy, from SC, said it it HAD TO BE BECAUSE HE IS RACIST, it could not possibly have any other motive.

Bottom line, with the amount of money I am paying these guys to "represent" me in Washington, the least they could do is not act like spoiled children ALL the time.

I just wish someone had had the balls to get up and call Bush a lier 6 years ago when he lied about WMDs in Iraq, and used it as an excuse to start the most expensive war in US history, a war that only Haliburton and Dick Cheney's cronnies really wanted.

Last edited:
That MSNBC article is interesting. The President has every right to his own opinion, and oddly enough, is in agreement with most people. But why is this OK, when last week, Rep. Joe Wilson had an outburst of emotion, spoke his mind, appologized, and just today, the House had to censure him. Geez, it's OK for the Dems to chide people, but God forbid a Republican speak his mind. An outburst such as this seems to be the only way to get publicity if you're not in the favored party.
Yawn.

I just wish someone had had the balls to get up and call Bush a lier 6 years ago when he lied about WMDs in Iraq, and used it as an excuse to start the most expensive war in US history, a war that only Haliburton and Dick Cheney's cronnies really wanted.

Can you prove he lied? That's a pretty steep accusation...so you must have some sort of insider knowledge of the subject. ;)

Back