• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is hilarious! (guns)

tbburg

NAXJA Forum User
I can't imagine ever living somewhere like that, but at least D.C. has one of the lowest violent crime rates in the U.S. Oh wait...

How to legally buy a gun in South Carolina:

1. Hand owner cash

2. Accept gun

CA is pretty bad with it's cool downs. They don't count your purchase date either my mosin I took 2 weeks to ship and I had to wait 10 days on top of it. Pretty retarded if you ask me.

much like this "It is illegal to posses ammunition that is not the same caliber as my registered gun."

CA is pretty bad with it's cool downs. They don't count your purchase date either my mosin I took 2 weeks to ship and I had to wait 10 days on top of it. Pretty retarded if you ask me.

much like this "It is illegal to posses ammunition that is not the same caliber as my registered gun."

California has nothing on that.

The ten days (240 hours) is from start of DROS, that's why shipping doesn't count. We don't have licenses, classes, fingerprints, license verification periods, or ammunition restrictions.

The ten days (240 hours) is from start of DROS, that's why shipping doesn't count. We don't have licenses, classes, fingerprints, license verification periods, or ammunition restrictions.

I know that's why I just said the cooldowns. The 10rd limit on my .22 is pretty stupid too, oh and the manufacturer/model ban list.

I know that's why I just said the cooldowns. The 10rd limit on my .22 is pretty stupid too, oh and the manufacturer/model ban list.

Yeah, we'll see about those, California is a better place than it was five years ago, I'm interested to see how it is in five more years.

AIbandit, are you military? If so Don't you follow different laws then I? I was told that Military personal, active duty police (with written paperwork stating gun will be used in line of duty) can purchase a firearm and walk out with it.

No prior Army. Military need orders stating permanent duty and a specific time in state I don't remember.
11+ round mags are still illegal for active duty.

AIbandit, are you military? If so Don't you follow different laws then I? I was told that Military personal, active duty police (with written paperwork stating gun will be used in line of duty) can purchase a firearm and walk out with it.

Negative. They wait for ten as well.

They do take a thumbprint, and you will need to pass a pistol safety certifcation to buy a handgun.

If it was truly a "cooling down" period, should it not only apply to first purchase of that type (shotgun, rifle, pistol)? If you already have one, what is the concern about being upset and purchasing a second?

Funny. My dad and I both gave been looking for the new Ruger SR22 pistols. Everyone has been sold out. Today I get word a local store has one and another store has another. We blasted to the first, 15 min later we walked out with mine, drove to the second, bought my dads and we were home in less than an hour.

Do you need a license to practice free speech? After all, it's a constitutionally granted right as well.

No, but there are restrictions.
And only speaking in special "free speech" zones on college campuses,..
Telling a politician, or any government official for that matter, what you actually think of them,..

Back