• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

this has got to be one of the worst stucks ever!

WOW MAN! that is FANTASTIC !

HEY.....I've NEVER SEEN THAT ONE ! About time we got some new stuff around this HOLE.

ANYONE ELSE ever seen it ?
hasta

( move this to off topic moderator )

Should have tried anything but going through....Where was the track hoe in the first place. They totalled that thing. I hope this was a joke.

Yikes!

That is probably one of those Chinese XJ's.

Is this guy mental or just got way to much money and cocaine in him. Atleast he did it with style, in a suit and all. I wonder if his equipment was made in china...get it hahaha

can you say repost?!

mack said:
can you say repost?!

i would say repost x3 at least.

and yes, it apears the xj is from an asian country. yes, you can have it imported to canada from what i hear.

Ha, i saw these pictures on another sight, except the captions said that one of the guys buddies made a bet with him that he couldn't make it across the pond, and so he goes for it, except gets stuck.

Man this message board is full of a-holes. Who cares if it a repost! Do you have nothing better to do than call out everyones reposts or complain when someone asks a question that someone has already asked?

Anyway....back to the original topic. Who goes off-roading wearing a suit?

Back