• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thinkofthecows...... bad seller.

I had no idea this existed until I tried supporting OHV trails and Frank Z put a link in my thread that led to this....I guess some things are hard to let go of no matter how irrelevant it is to new and future threads that have nothing to do with selling on this forum.

Every thread and post you make in this forum is relevant in the sense that you're displaying your character to us. If you want to use this forum - however often that may be - try being someone that the community actually finds worthwhile. Otherwise you're just spamming our board and annoying the hell out of us.

Yes, thats exactly what its like in 2012 if you want to get things done. In fact, it has been that way for a while.

So? Doesn't mean you need to be that way. Maybe work on your principals/moral standards a bit?

-With love :kissyou:

Welcome to Utopia.

Read through the rest of the buyer/seller forum, learn what can be accomplished with simple words.

We ALL make the world the way it is Swinging Utters. Indeed, society has changed from how it used to be. Truly sad.

Seems like most of the bad sellers are non red letters that just use the site to sell stuff.they don,t have any stake in the club and are just looking for a site to sell,and don,t care who they burn while doing it ,be carefull who you buy from

Ya I agree jim. Think there needs to be a "motion" by the local bod to allow new folks to post in classifieds.
You're new, you can post anywhere, except classifieds. Until local BOD has determined you have been around enough to acces posting abilities. But thats just me.

That sounds like a good idea..... but it's an administrative nightmare.

Oh I could only imagine the BS it would stir up and the "favoritism" there would be (in the eyes of those not allowed to post.)

But it works well on stunt forums im on. Low post count and No ONE knows who you are? Why should you be given the opportunity to screw people over? Earn some 'REP' points and then you gain access to other areas of the forum.

That is not a bad idea, but I don't think it's the answer to not getting burned on something you've never held in your hands, or even seen.

Besides, if I refer someone I know is good for his word, why should he get dicked around for somebody else's crime?

I agree, that is the policy at mallcrawlin, jeepforum and other super-hip forums ;) It is effective though in at least making the sale-only posters go through the exercise of trying to contribute to discussion...

hmmm... I had a different opinion way back in October. :dunno:

Back